Seeing next man try chat to your girl

going raving with my chick next month

think it will be dead tho she dnt resally dance or nothing

might just get her f*ck*ng wasted thats the only im gonna enjoy myself

woii if she ain't dancin ina rave then the question is what is she doin?

gettin wankered is only gonna make the situation worse, and if your birds half decent there WILL be a situation

unless u cling to ur woman all night or she's a dog this kinda sh*t happens several times per outing

x 5 if the event is in any way urban or there's a large congregation of blacks

i make it a rule of mine not to go out raving with the bird, n still on the handful of times i've been blagged into it someone always has to be stared down / told / physically assaulted

obviously the drunker you are the harder it is to stay logical / not blow it out of proportion

the worst is when its jus you n her, or back in uni n ur jus with a couple soft villagers, n some lad is trying it, grabbin her dress n that, n he's with bare cunts n in ur drunken state you've got to strategically plan your assault

gota bottle the back of his head in front of the lucky lucky man

ive seen cpl man watch her wen im out wit her n i jus give em the sharp quick upwards nod n dey look away or nod back n stop looking

neva got into an altercation b4 tho

1 time a friend came up to me at the bar n hugged me but after the hug her arms wer still on me. my girl came over n removed her arm like it was a dirty tissue - was kinda funny at the time

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Only happend once in west it was mad crowded so my girl was walking a head of me a bit and I see a group of boys in the distance and I see as my girl walks past this black ute and light skin ute seem to be arguing over who will draw her, light skin guy chases her down and starts walking with her talking and she turns to point me out and guys like "oh she with u yh?" now I said yh back and I thought it was in a pretty calm tone but the guy says to me "yo don't get rude fam"

:/ WTF??

BUU BUU BAAAAAAAAAANG!!

See all his boys run over and dipped the fuck out left my chick there and all sorts

She ended up helping the boy I knocked out and she ended up dumping me for leaving her there and started seeing the lightskin ute, 3 years later they now have a kid together

YOLO!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

i hope thats not a real story because thats proper cowardly. how are you going to escalate a situation and turn it violent then leave your gf on her own to deal with it. smh

• Upvote 1

went bowling last week

group of about 10+ dons playing bowling few lanes down

next to my lane was one don with a girl with a dirty big rump- and she was wearing some tacky tight fitting RED shirt over leggins

anyhoo she goes to get a drink and one the 10 dons (ironically the henchest one) playing bowling trys to talk to her but she ignores

i was like 'rah them boys dont respect this guy still'

10 mins later my girl goes to get a drink same and my girl told me the same guy tried to holla at her

i didnt see it but i aint gonna le it wouldve been peak if i saw because unfortunately the pride to be the alphamale and to protect the fair maiden wouldve caused me to make a very silly descion that day.

/

when im with her guys always try sly look dosent help as she was blessed with the ghanaian hips n' bom

but because i am a dark skin hench dude they na want it

• Downvote 3

Question:

You're off ends with your mrs, a next city. You decide to visit a bar in the evening for drinks and some goon faced ruffian bareface slaps your mrs' bom. The bar is quite populated and you can tell the guy is friendly with most people in the bar. The hotel you're staying at is a 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive away but you aint pushing. Your mrs is also wearing heels.

What do you do?

(I asked my peoples this and they gave me some wild answers)