Seeing next man try chat to your girl

Question:

You're off ends with your mrs, a next city. You decide to visit a bar in the evening for drinks and some goon faced ruffian bareface slaps your mrs' bom. The bar is quite populated and you can tell the guy is friendly with most people in the bar. The hotel you're staying at is a 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive away but you aint pushing. Your mrs is also wearing heels.

What do you do?

(I asked my peoples this and they gave me some wild answers)

Considering the options are stacked against you for kicking off and getting your jaw popped.

Pretend you never saw it. Just be extra hands on with your woman for the eve, making sure the said dude who tried that, see's she is all over you and vice versa.

Dent his ego. If he acts up cos others can see this. (slyly keep an empty bottle nearby for ease off access to smash and dash if tried to violate again, but this time your violence is justified as he squared up to you 1st)

Question:

You're off ends with your mrs, a next city. You decide to visit a bar in the evening for drinks and some goon faced ruffian bareface slaps your mrs' bom. The bar is quite populated and you can tell the guy is friendly with most people in the bar. The hotel you're staying at is a 5 minute walk, 1 minute drive away but you aint pushing. Your mrs is also wearing heels.

What do you do?

Just remain discreet tell my girl go to the telly quickly cab or suttin. You need to just have a word with the lad

Go to the bar order bare shots of covos(that golden boost) wait till the yute is walking through the toilet corridor/toilet and write him off n/h

no cctv and all his friends in the bar are where ever

just put a cig on the top of my ear and calmly walk towards the exit just incase one of his friends finds him fizzled on the floor(i.e. prepare urself with a bottle under ur jumper tho) have to have a defence mechanism

get out the door and start blowing LOOOOOL

Question:

What do you do?

Give her my wallet, keys and phone walk her to the front and say if I'm not back in 5 mins call a taxi and go back to the hotel.

Go speak to the your who violated. If there's not a full backtrack and apology we will have to swing. Safe in knowledge I ain't gonna get robbed if it goes pear and my

Mrs will be back at the hotel. If he hasn't got heart to back his actions and apologizes. I can leave with the mrs and go to a different bar or just go back to hotel anyway.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

profit done the scenario i i constructed when i was lean

negd

You construct my made up stories?

And I'm the one getting neg'd?

Fuck it yolo!!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Question:

What do you do?

Give her my wallet, keys and phone walk her to the front and say if I'm not back in 5 mins call a taxi and go back to the hotel.

Go speak to the your who violated. If there's not a full backtrack and apology we will have to swing. Safe in knowledge I ain't gonna get robbed if it goes pear and my

Mrs will be back at the hotel. If he hasn't got heart to back his actions and apologizes. I can leave with the mrs and go to a different bar or just go back to hotel anyway.

Yh would be nice if u did that...

But in reality ur gonna hurry ur chick to the carpark get in the car and have an akward silent drive home...relationship is never the same dem all di shame u break up find another chick...

But no one ever watches her cos she is grim in the face and has no backside.

I usually let the wife handle it & it's usually enough. Her fav tactic when a simple ''not interested'' or 'no' doesn't saffice is to direct them to me for further discussions on the matter if any. The looks on their faces & subsequent walking off in shame>>>>>>>>>>>>__________ :lol:

However, many years ago we was at a club in West end. Just her & I. Fast forward I had to bang up these two guys for not taking a no for an answer. All talking with their hands, touching her, trying to put their hands around etc. I walked over to her from where I was jamming waiting for her with the drinks & told one them to f*ck off, he replied with ''I don't care blud!'' so I did the ok cool while pretending to walk off then BAM!!! Knocked him out cold on a quick one. His boy quickly came swinging, I dodged his punch, he went flying & fly kicked him to the ground. At least 6 Bouncers rushed in, grabbed me, 4 of them picked me up & literally carried me of the club the club with the wife following & screaming for them to put me down.

• Upvote 2

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

BUT again the fact that some guy slapped ur tings bam

should infuriate you just to instinctively spark him

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing shit from then on

• Upvote 6

Question:

What do you do?

But in reality ur gonna hurry ur chick to the carpark get in the car and have an akward silent drive home...relationship is never the same dem all di shame u break up find another chick...

bruised face >>>>>>>>>>> bruised ego

Question:

What do you do?

bruised face >>>>>>>>>>> bruised ego

With me it's not even the fact they violated my girl that would make me angry. It's that a brother looked in my face and thought I was the kinda guy who could be disrespected like that. Like someone coming in to your house and spitting on the floor and you just turning the other way and ignoring it until they leave. Even if you're not on swingers you have to have some pride as a man to at least say something. I can't walk around on road with my head held high knowing I let people disrespect me like that. Wasn't raised that way.

• Upvote 1

Question:

What do you do?

I'll tell the wife to get a cab then tell her to tell bossman to wait for me & that I've just gone to the toilet etc. I'll also tell her to lean out of the cab window so I could clearly see her as soon as I step out of the bar.

As soon as she pings me to say she's in the cab jamming waiting etc I'll go to the guy on some he he ha friendly tip, go for the knock out & leave swifly.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I reckon only 2 bouncers carried u out.

:/

f*ck what you reckon. It was my reality.

U say that yet here we are with u replying

Don't worry fam ur reality can be anything u want it to be

pmsl

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing shit from then on

looool thats kool also

I reckon only 2 bouncers carried u out.

confused4.png

f*ck what you reckon. It was my reality.

U say that yet here we are with u replying

Don't worry fam ur reality can be anything u want it to be

pmsl

Lol. You are very argumentative.

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

Pos for the scheme, I would tear the collar of my shirt for my return and rough up my clothes a little bit just for that added authenticity

In the situation irl I dont know, as you said, the insta-rage may make me spark him, plus the pride thing, it would be hard to consider the actual

Could have to be a David Haye ting, smash him in the face with a bottle of Lech n hit him with a couple bangs before swinging a barstool round at everyone, hitting the missus in the process

Then make a cowardly escape in a cab that can go 10 thousand hectares on a single tank of kerosene

mr-plow1_.png

• Upvote 4