Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

Best season ever?

14 posts in this topic

I am arsenal til I die invincible season will always be a highlight of my life. But has this been the best season ever? Tulse what ur evaluation ?

Why? Reasonable discussion you still holding a grudge about u costing me on ur tips?

This is why i hate arsenal fans (even though im one...just not a stupid one). just as deluded as English fans

u came 3rd...JUST, and are more happy about beating spurs even tho the trophy cupboard has been empty for over half a decade

CUNTS

f*ck WENGER too

Joker it's not about personal glory that's why I said that title win can go to the side season as a whole has been great every team done well apart from wolves got my boy on the phone venom u will like (only added as i know jt annoys u) http://img819.imageshack.us/i/imageucg.jpg/

I don't know but I was in the gym earlier and there was some group of maybe 20 year old bruddas in there, one was wearing an Arsenal shirt and had an accent that told me he was probably in Nigeria until he was about 11 or so, anyway he was saying 'You know City have been my 2nd team from day, Arsenal and City you know this, back from when Dunne was playing I liked them'

Then I heard one of his boys say 'yeah Ima buy the City top'

So it begins

Yep bandwagon will start I have only seen a city top in London once in my life but now I expect to see one every week like what's happened to Chelsea

I've got a City top with Aguero on the back.

Not asif you can't support players.

I've got Arsenal with Van P on the back, Chelsea with Mata, Bolton with Davies, Tottenham with Adebayor and Sunderland with Sessegnon.

Cost me like £220 all together but I dont really care.

I got barca with romario

Tulse I am going bed now beg u drop few tips for tomorrows meets in d betting thread.

From a non-biased pov on the whole you have to say it has been, even before today.

Today just summed it up though

u haven't won anything

arsenal fans celebrate champions league participation like silverware

LOL.

Brother, go matchday thread and read last two pages, something about Liverpool

ima check it in a bit haha

we have embarrassed the club. next season i want a top 3 finish