Yaya Toure Looking For A New Challenge?

Mame Biram Diouf

football_07_temp-1320483017-4eb4f8c9-620x348.jpg

The agent of Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure claims his client would be willing to listen to offers this summer and has called on Barcelona to make a move.

Toure'sspacer.gif representative claims the 29-year-old is now in need of 'new motivations' and could be lured away from the Etihad Stadium.

"He has done all he can do at City and he needs new motivations," Seluk said in The Sun.

"Toure could sign for many big clubs like Chelsea and Bayern Munich. Also, we would like to see Barca join the race."

He added: "I have not spoken to Barca but they know the situation.

"I do not know if Madrid are interested but Jose Mourinhospacer.gif has liked him since he was at Chelsea."

How will City react to this? Surely not as simple as them letting him go?

Unless they take the L and bring in the younger M'Vila

But for me along with Kompany he has been there best player this season, carried them on his back through games

Would love to see him playing in that advanced role for a team, has a lot to offer going forward

Also what sort of fee would he command? Still cant see it being below the 25 Million mark, the guy is still one of the best in the world

Swear Tevez's wages got automatically doubled now they won the Premier League.

so wait wait wait

hes on over 400k a week?

Yup that was the rumour and why City was insisting on a sale in January, cos they knew once them wage got doubled it would be even harder to shift him.