Agent Marton Fulop >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Mame Biram Diouf

marton_fulop_1359656c.jpg

Marton Fulop admits he will be severing ties with West Brom this summer, with it his desire to take on a new challenge.

The Hungarian goalkeeper only linked up with the Baggies in 2011, but he has no intention of spending more than one season at The Hawthorns.

The short-term contract he penned upon his arrival is coming to an end and the 29-year-old plans to head for pastures new once he drops back into the free agent pool.

The former Sunderlandspacer.gif and Ipswich shot-stopper has hinted that he will look to secure a move away from England, with a fresh start required following a difficult 12 months in the Midlands.

"It has been my worst season so I will surely leave," Fulopspacer.gif told Nemzeti Sport.

"I have been in England eight years and I think it's time for a change.

"My plan is to go to a team where I can be the first-choice goalkeeper, but at the moment I can't say where I might go."

"I can be blamed for all three goals," he said.

"I am aware of my ability and I think I made a mistake with the second goal too. My errors for the first and third goals were atrocious."

Money must have cleared in his swiss bank account....

So Foster gets ''injured'', he makes his first appearance, lets in 3 goals

Then says its time to leave England

Guy is going to eat like Tywin Lannister back in Hungary

Fulop was clearly on the take, how can you gift a team 3 goals?

It was a farce

Remember this is a man pissed off at the Hotspurs for bringing him over from Hungary under false promises as he failed to make a competitive appearance for the club in 3 years lool what a way to get them back