Afraid to say the word "Black"

Brem

You have to ask yourself why Africa is in such a poor state if Western Governments genuinely cared about redevelopment.

The fact we need volunteers who do work off their own free will to raise money to fund projects in these countries is just a symbol of how much the west puts equality to the forefront of their resume.

Stop talking rubbish.

You claimed Africa was more advanced than Europe in EVERY way, if you don't have the ability to substantiate such a claim then don't make it.

It's people like you who can't hold a constructive argument who damage the black man's cause.

Shut up man.

There are many examples from zimbabwae, nubians (which also incorporate the egyptians), moors (who were made up from different colours of berbers). It is known that africans were good at navigating the oceans.

I'll drop info later on, can't have these slave minded guys like rimac ever send.

really cant say local is a stupid f*cking prick, some of the ludarcris bullshit said about white people on here, its a miracle him,me and any other white lads still post on here. usally there will be a thread slaggin "us" off, he will post some facts proving the lies wrong everyone will stop replying and make a new thread.

i

Lol @him ever proving anyone wrong. The miracle is that he can still post here. Had it been the reverse he wouldve been banned. Yet there's a lesson.. As u can see there's division amongst the black guys on a black person's view, but none from the white's on a white mans's view.

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Justin has lost it

Stop trying to pass on what north Africans have done with the rest of Africa and then claiming its some how done by black people.

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Justin has lost it

Stop trying to pass on what north Africans have done with the rest of Africa and then claiming its some how done by black people.

Thanks

shut up mate. the moors were arab and berber (which include black berbers).

You think north africa are solely arab and light skinned berbers? Nubians have been in egypt since the beginning of time, both in charge and not in charge. Even so, the early years and mid years of ancient egypt, the rulers were probably light skinned black people. the last queen (cleo) had black ancestry.

I don't understand why certain people are being negative towards me on this topic (africa). Like i said, there are books that will tell you about our history and about us travelling to the americas before columbus. Columbus listened to the arabs and blaxks of africa when they knew the earth was round and had told him of stories passed down of their voyages to the americas. Yet when the vikings were to have reached the americas, everyone 100% believes. Like when natives of a jungle or fishermen find and see regularly species that no european or european american has seen, it doesn't exist until one of them have seen it. this is terrible.

Yh

Whenever you look at ancient North African artefacts notice how their noses have been broken off as to shroud their identity

:/

and what north african artefacts are those? the nose of the sphinx? what else?

any damage done to artefacts is due to pagan beliefs they are associated with and not the shape of the nose.

the egyptians about now are not the same people as the ancient egyptians, it's well known that ancient egyptians were "afro-asiatic" aka ethiopian, somali etc

europe really aint all that, only reason they've been on top for the last 300 years is because of the plundering of the americas.

When a statue falls forward, the nose is the first point to hit the ground. Broken noses are often found on ancient Greek, Roman, Chinese, and Southeast Asian statues. But archaeologists in Egypt have also found mutilated statues upright in sealed tombs, showing evidence of deliberate disfiguration with a hammer and chisel. Such mutilation reflects the function of Egyptian art. The Egyptians believed that tomb statues could be transformed into living beings through a funerary ritual called the Opening of the Mouth Ceremony. A "living" statue served as an eternal home for the deceased's soul, and smashing its nose effectively "killed" the statue and the soul of the deceased. Statues' noses were probably sometimes broken by those who wished to defeat or harm the individual represented.

- Brooklyn Museum of Art

LIES & DECEIT! You guys probably wont approve this answer because its TRUTH but the caucasian/white invaders/conquerors and forces of certain organizations didnt want the truth to eb known that Egyptians were Black good ole slave in the cotton field black. There is no way that they had pointy noses and admitting that they were black would be admitting that current day Blacks descended were first most technolically/mathematically and socially advanced and rich society and would run afoul to the perception of lowlings that they have been given today.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Justin has lost it

Thanks

You think north africa are solely arab and light skinned berbers? Nubians have been in egypt since the beginning of time, both in charge and not in charge. Even so, the early years and mid years of ancient egypt, the rulers were probably light skinned black people. the last queen (cleo) had black ancestry.

Did I say any of that u fucking d*ckhead?

But anyway ur talking nonsense as usual.

Lmao @ esqui knowing more than most of u pro Africans

Smh

Justin has lost it

Thanks

Smh

smh you are a confused wasteman. keep thinking our only history is just the slave trade you mug.

Have you ever been to Africa to be making bold statement a about what is rife here and there? Video or not

what a preposterous thing to say

despite the huge body of evidence suggesting otherwise, guys are definitvely reportin what race did what in egypt 5000 years ago based on broken statues, yet questioning irrefutable evidence of occurences in africa right now based on me not witnessing it personally??

unbelievable

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Justin has lost it

Thanks

Smh

smh you are a confused wasteman. keep thinking our only history is just the slave trade you mug.

Ur the confused one son

I don't think that at all but I'm not gonna sit here and watch u spout nonsense and make wild claims about how advanced black people were

Especially when u are backing it up with talks of moors etc

Just go creampie ur hulk hogan inflatable and drop the pro Africa facade

I don't understand why certain people are being negative towards me on this topic (africa). Like i said, there are books that will tell you about our history and about us travelling to the americas before columbus. Columbus listened to the arabs and blaxks of africa when they knew the earth was round and had told him of stories passed down of their voyages to the americas. Yet when the vikings were to have reached the americas, everyone 100% believes. Like when natives of a jungle or fishermen find and see regularly species that no european or european american has seen, it doesn't exist until one of them have seen it. this is terrible.

The reason you are receiving negativity is because it's clear you don't understand the difference between "conjecture" and "recorded history".

You can't jump lump theories in with facts and present them on the same level.

This is my former African studies teacher

Even he refers to the "Africans reached The Americas before Columbus" theories as just that, theory.

Apart from the Olmec heads there is not enough proof to present this as fact.

The Vikings were KNOWN explorers, their longships have been found in droves.

We don't even know how Africans crossed the Red Sea to get from Ethiopia to Asia, the only reason we know this happened for sure is due to the DNA trail.