Good Restaurant Thread?

Captain Planet

Do we have one?

I tend to eat out quite a bit, could do with a few new spots for the summer...

Where are your favourite culinary spots? Either independent or franchise, what do you deem passable? What do you order?

For a high street chain my current favourite is Pizza Express, I love the Gourmet aspect of this place, ordered their Pollo ad Astra (its online) last week came with a nice selection of toppings.

One place I hit from Groupon is Cafe Renoir in Kentish Town, nice fresh Mediterranean produce, generous wine as well ordered a fish meal would definitely eat there again.

• Upvote 1

95% of the people in the resutaurnt are chinese as well thats when you know the food is that good

lol them 1s...i always take note of sh*t like that

went to akbars in brum and it was filled with indians singing and dancing etc..was quite loud but as there was 15 of us it was never going to be a quiet meal anyway

food was nice and the service was good.. expensive though

lotus flotaing resyurant in muchute(isle of dogs)is nice may bump into a few people if ur from east tho

yi ban chinese restuarant in docklands is superb

95% of the people in the resutaurnt are chinese as well thats when you know the food is that good

I cs yi ban. It looks like a shithole from te outside but the food is good and the view out over the docks/airport is nice. It's not too expensive either.

Anyone know any lebanese restaurant around

If anyone into their Chinese food and goes OT, theres a decent spot buffet spot called Ming Moon in brum still.

I think there are a few Lebanose restaurants near Royal Oak, not sure though

Loads on Edgware Road.

/

Wanna go Hawksmoor for their steaks, loads of places proclaiming it the best in London.