Summer's Here

mark_INIESTA_davies

Personally I think we should highlight all username's every evening who have been browsing the website between 11am and say 7pm whilst this weather is going on.

Can admin confirm this could be done?

I'm off out now to bathe on the grass with my stella cidre - literally about 250 yards away from a motorway so its not the best spot for sunbathein.

Peace, hope every1 has a great day yo!

Personally I think we should highlight all username's every evening who have been browsing the website between 11am and say 7pm whilst this weather is going on.

Can admin confirm this could be done?

Lol for what?

I don't think he knows you can still browse this site outside your house

Summer is in full effect even up here. 25 degrees has people going crazy.

See one girl in the park in a bikini

PBE everywhere

Hotpants with a bit of the ass cheeks showing out the bottom

sh*t

One girl had a skirt on literally covering less than half of her ass. It was riding so high and she made some feeble attempt to fix it but didnt seem at all bothered

Oh how they have no shame

:D

One girl had a skirt on literally covering less than half of her ass. It was riding so high and she made some feeble attempt to fix it but didnt seem at all bothered

*bites fist*

lol thing is i was sitting with my mum dad and sister so i had to make a show of not being impressed

*bites fist*

lol thing is i was sitting with my mum dad and sister so i had to make a show of not being impressed

my poker face in such dilemmas is excellent