Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark_INIESTA_davies

Luke McCormac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did Swindon do the right thing?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Apprently Swindon have offered Luke McCormac a trial at the club after he's just finished his sentence for killing 2 children and paralyzing the father in a car accident.

Do you feel Swindon have acted professionally and responsibly baring in mind they were named the best family club not so long ago?

A good Talk Sport caller has just said he's handing in his season ticket when it comes in because he just can't understand what to say to his son if he starts cheering him.

Family club?

Which has a fascist as head coach?

:/

Three years is such a small sentence and plus he was training with them on day release

Didn't Lee Hughes kill someone years ago?

Didn't Lee Hughes kill someone years ago?

Yes.

Man did his time given out by the courts so he deserves a second chance.

It's that type of discrimination which is why we have such high re-offending rates.

Football is a career for which he is qualified at the end of the day, you can't stop a man eating and then complain when your house get's turned over.

By your post Toney you'd of thought he committed a robbery offence.

Don't think you quite get the severity of the question.

In future I'd like it if your remained silent on such matters.

lol

Yes it's very unfortunate 2 children died but the man has served his time, whether it was the right time or not it's the time he was given.

When he is a free man, he shouldn't be treated like he is still in jail.

Sorry the kids died if it Was my own I would take affirmative action not complain to the sun.

I agree with Toney 100%.

Yes he did his time and now hes free to look for employment, if theres any complaints it should be towards the justice system for giving low sentences in cases such as this.

That's another thing, I'm not too sure if custodial sentences are appropriate in cases like this.

Road accidents can happen to anyone, we have all looked at our phones when driving, luckily for us we didn't kill 2 kids and put a father in a wheelchair.

The man was just unlucky.

From when Jermaine Pennant ain't sitting in pen after being a repeat offender I don't think anyone can complain about this guy sitting with rapists and such for 3 years of his life.

To add, I don't think he should get off scott free, I think his sentence should be given in community service, so 6 years of community service for example.

We have all looked at our phones when driving, luckily for us we didn't kill 2 kids and put a father in a wheelchair.

You maybe but i've never done this.

You're no worse.

When he is a free man, he shouldn't be treated like he is still in jail.

This.

If people are pissed go and talk to the judge that handed him his sentence.

Just because the position he's been offered to apply for is "Professional Footballer" if it was "Stock Assistant" at Lidl noone would bat an eyelid. We consider being a footballer a privelege, something he may not deserve because of what he did. Tbh it isn't his fault the justice system is sh*t.

So you think its right thousands of kids should be subjected to being able to applaud him when he saves a ball?

Just because the position he's been offered to apply for is "Professional Footballer" if it was "Stock Assistant" at Lidl noone would bat an eyelid. We consider being a footballer a privelege, something he may not deserve because of what he did. Tbh it isn't his fault the justice system is sh*t.

That's the key right there.