f*ck*ng wasteman

Supermalt

article-0-1343CC0F000005DC-970_634x447.jpg

article-0-1343CC50000005DC-185_634x461.jpg

A dozy drug dealer was caught when police found a photo on his phone of him wearing a crown made of 20 pound notes and a bag of cannabis hanging from his mouth.

Ayub Hagos, from Abbey Wood, London, was arrested after officers searched a flat in Southsea, Hampshire last October and found a haul of drugs and cash.

The 19-year-old denied having anything to do with the drugs until police took a look at his phone and discovered a gallery of photos of cash, guns, knives and white powder.

He pleaded guilty to two counts of possessing a class A drug with intent to supply and was jailed for three-and-a-half years at Portsmouth Crown Court on Friday.

Police who raided the flat found 23 wraps of crack cocaine, with a street value of £920, 11 wraps of heroin, worth £440, a knuckle-duster and 500 pounds cash in his bag.

Hagos was alleged to have travelled from his home in London to the south coast to sell the drugs.

During his trial, Hagos' barrister Alexander Thompson told the court he had been naive.

article-0-1343CB77000005DC-803_306x342.jpg

Hagos denied having anything to do with the drugs, until police found the incriminating photos on his phone

Mr Thompson said: 'He took the photographs as bravado to make himself seem more important in front of his peers.

'It is incredibly naive for a sophisticated drug dealer to have these sort of photographs on his phone.'

Prosecutor Matthew Lawson said: 'The crown would certainly say it is an overwhelming case.

'The photographs are such that the defendant would have had difficulty in disassociating himself with the drugs.'

The court heard he had previous convictions for possessing cannabis and assault.

Sentencing him, Judge Richard Price said: 'You came down from London with class A drugs, crack cocaine and heroin, to sell in this city.

'I am satisfied that is the sole purpose of your visit to this city.

'You are more than a street dealer, you are a supplier to those who sell on the streets.

'I’m entirely satisfied that in all the circumstances of this case you played a significant role

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

2 benz's though, rah

I don't understand why he put them in his mouth, not that I understand the picture fullstop, but why in your mouth ? :(

Cos his hands are full u idiot

2nd pic he has them in his hand

Yeah 1k a week to stay in yard in country bust shots is standard but that has been the rate last time I was told in 2010 what is it now? This is how them kids can spend that money buy a 1 series but get greedy picking boxes up and get robbed for them

This story's quite f*cked.

The judge is implying that he felt, he was dealing with someone who was more than a street dealer, and gave him 3 years?

Jokes.

Swear down if I was 15-20 and in the same situation so many of the people around here are in, I would read this, make a few phone calls and start packing my bags to Herne-Bay or someshit.

/

There's a documentary coming out soon trying to investigate the pattern portrayed in this story. The filmmakers have apparently been given a lot of access and have some f*cked stories from guys that have made/are making a lot of money out in the sticks. The website's coming soon - I'll post it when it lands.

/

Yeah 1k a week to stay in yard in country bust shots is standard but that has been the rate last time I was told in 2010 what is it now? This is how them kids can spend that money buy a 1 series but get greedy picking boxes up and get robbed for them

thats nice still