Racism

O Fenomeno

the need to feel superior has warped some people's minds

spend hours online reading only studies/statistics which put a positive spin on what they believe; ignoring any bias

fully couldn't handle what they saw yesterday

Thing is after last years riots look how many people were saying blacks are not British even though we helped rebuild this country after world war 2. Even to this day the colony's will support this country no matter what wether it's Canada or Australia a country in the west indies, Asia or Africa. This needs to be brought up in the public domain. To many uneducated in this issue.

i hear you, but we all know the type that were doing that, on my fb it was the uneducated/hadababyforacouncilflat/neverworkedadayintheirlives/blamedarkiefortheirownfailings type of people and tbh their opinion is not even worth think about for more than 2 seconds, theyre just wasted, be happy youre superior to them in every way

theyre just trolls man

see this is what i want to believe, but then u go back to that forum and theres 100s all saying similar stuff they cant all be tr0lling eachother, its just bizarre

theres millions and millions of them it would seem, some of them dont realise theyre conversating with tr0lls and they just make them say stupid shit

i wouldnt even worry about it, the real real ones prob dont use bait open forums and shit

Thing is after last years riots look how many people were saying blacks are not British even though we helped rebuild this country after world war 2. Even to this day the colony's will support this country no matter what wether it's Canada or Australia a country in the west indies, Asia or Africa. This needs to be brought up in the public domain. To many uneducated in this issue.

the love and "adoration" the former/colonies show the Queen is a arguement to be had on another day tbh,

the view they'd have on your other point is easy, "Its not like they came over and re-bilt the country for free, they got paid for it financially, and also gt to live in a country where they were better of than had they stayed at home,

in all honesty i dont even really blink at stuff like this coming from the simple oiks on the road, it the systematic and obvious racism showed by organisations that should be doing better that annoys me,

i am yet to state my opinion on the matter tbh,

Black people who are seen as outsiders by ever most people but think they are accepted is down to them, all the signs are there to be able to pick up on the how a lot of people feel about us,

the ones that can't see it are lying to themselves,

the ones that see it but say f*ck it any way, i wanna earn a living or say i wanna be in the armed forces and to hell wiTH WHAT Dave down the pub thinks.

either way, i haven't got any children yet, so i can't be worrying myself with what their decisions are if i can't influence them.

my opinion, it would take an exceptional case to make me pick up arms and go to war, but those that do, fair play, everyone has their reasons, some do if for financial gain, some do it for a love of the armed forces, some do it for a love of the country, and i'd think some probably do it to have it out with "terrorists"

whichever camp these people fall into is not my business,

but without doubt there are liberal types, hippy types and racist types who would call them all idiots.

me, i couldn't care less tbh

not sure what i've said to make you think i hate the country tbh, actually quite shocked you got that from what i said, makes no sense at all.

Sol Campbell faces a backlash from a section of England fans in Donetsk tonight who will parade a coffin at the Donbass Arena in protest at his Euro 2012 warning.

Former Three Lions defender Campbell, now retired from the game, urged fans not to travel to Ukraine amid fears of racist violence, telling a BBC Panorama documentary that they would 'come back in a coffin'.

But supporters at a nearby fanzone in the Ukrainian city have slammed the ex-Spurs and Arsenal star's statement as 'ludicrous', insisting they have been warmly welcomed by the co-hosts.

Pete Harper, a black England fan from Sheffield, told The Sun: 'Campbell’s remarks were ludicrous. I’ve had a wonderful reception from the Ukrainian people.'

Anti-Campbell chants and placards were presented at a campsite on the eve of tonight's decisive Group D clash and fans will carry a coffin into the stadium as a further protest.

However some fans will not wear replica shirts to the game fearing trouble from Ukrainian hooligans.

But coffin organiser Tim Ashwell said: 'We hope thousands of supporters will join us."

article-0-13AB8053000005DC-599_468x286.jpg

diego forlan is a blond uruguayan foward, of french, italian and basque descent

he is mainly known for having been elected "best player" of the 2010 world cup, and for having been the top scorer during this competition

for a lot of soccer fans, this has been a surprise, but forlan has been an excellent player for a long time now

let's have a look at his carrer:

first, he tried to become professional in a french club , maybe because of his french roots: this club was "as nancy lorraine"

but, surprisingly, this bad french club refused this young player

http://www.footmerca....o-forlan_50937

at that time, nancy was in second division (!)

so he returned in uruguay

he made his first professional matches with argentinian team "Independiente", and caught the eye of sir alex ferguson because of his scoring abilities

so he came in england for 6 millions pounds

but manchester decided to sell him, despite the superbs goals he scored

officially, he left because he was not good enough

but there may be another reason

forlan said in an interview after his 2010 world cup, that he did not score a lot of goals for manchester, because he did not play

"it is difficult to score when you don't play"

he said he only played 5 minutes at the end of every match

meanwhile, he scored the most beautifull goal of the 2002 world cup

[media=]

he got sold to villareal, for a ridiculously low price

for his first season with villareal, he became the season's top-scorer, won the european golden boot award, and qualified villareal for their first ever champions league

the next season, he created a big surprise, allowing villareal to attain the semi-finals of the champions league, losing narrowly against arsenal

for his third season, he scored 19 goals

after all these accomplishments, real madrid or italian club didn't buy him

he was bought by atletico madrid....

for his first season, he scored 23 goals, and allowed atletico madrid to qualify for champions league, for the first time in the decade

for his second season, he became the season's top scorer, and won the golden boot award for the second time (no player ever won this trophy three times)

for his third season, he won the europa league, plating a major role (he scored almost all the goals of his team since the semi finals)

but again, after all these accomplishments, he stayed at atletico madrid, no club wanted him

then came the 2010 world cup, where everybody discovered him

but even after that world cup, forlan said it in an interview, he got no offer!

this is the incredible story of one of the most overlooked players of all time

HERE WE HAVE IT GUYS DIEGO FORLAN THE MOST OVERLOOKED PLAYER OF ALL TIME

Perfect - now England have 6 blacks and 5 whites on the pitch! Ukraine is done anyway.

I am done too - just watching Sweden beat the black/Arabs playing for France.

England is the new France. How can English fans look at that team and think it represents them in any way? Do they care at all that they're being represented by a bunch of Jamaicans?

:lol: f*ck it england to win the euros, these man are HURT.

• Upvote 2

Perfect - now England have 6 blacks and 5 whites on the pitch! Ukraine is done anyway.

I am done too - just watching Sweden beat the black/Arabs playing for France.

England is the new France. How can English fans look at that team and think it represents them in any way? Do they care at all that they're being represented by a bunch of Jamaicans?

:lol: f*ck it england to win the euros, these man are HURT.

i know it wont happen, but these guys need to be silenced with some skill

Was just looking at the hockey section on there, moaning about a couple black players in the NHL.

Ive just seen the 2012 NHL draft coming this weekend, the top draft pick is muslim, and in the top 20 theres a black guy, a guy of guyanese origin and a guy of filipino origin, i feel to sign up to the forum to mock them about this.