How bad do you want it? part 2

Yung bawse

[media=]

[/media]

when i see these videos i always wished i was involved in a sport with such coaches...reminds me of my P.E teacher.. he was the only person who could tell me something and id listen

these days coaches dont care and the kids are too rude and wont listen or show any respect.

back in the day my coach could be all shouting in our faces and we would take it, do the press ups the runs, sprints etc. these days a lot of kids would just tell them to f*ck off or try fight.

Michael Jordan - "Maybe its my fault, maybe i led you to believe it was easy ..when it wasn't. Maybe i made you think my highlights started at the free throw line and not in the Gym. Maybe i made you think that every shot i took was a game winner, that my game was built on flash and not fire... maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength, that my pain was my motivation. Maybe i led you to believe that basketball was a god given gift and not something i worked for...every single day of my life. Maybe i destroyed the game... OR MAYBE... YOU JUST MAKING EXCUSES"

• Upvote 3