HOT 97 SUMMERJAM LIVE (stream link)

Bruno Di Gradi

http://www.ustream.tv/hot97

Festival Stage (2:30pm EST): A$AP Rocky, Pusha T, Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Big K.R.I.T., Fred The Godson, Azealia Banks, and B. Martin & Brown Sugar

Main Stage (6:00pm EST): Nicki Minaj, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & MMG, J.Cole, Wale, Meek Mill, DJ Khaled & Friends, Waka Flocka, Trey Songz, Maino, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, French Montana, Mavado, Tyga, Slaugherhouse & special guest

• Upvote 6

Summer Jam 2012has been underway at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey since 5pm on Sunday (June 3), but a tweet from Lil Wayne, sent an hour and a half after the concert began, says that his YMCMB team will be canceling their sets. “Young Money ain't doing summer jam,” Wayne wrote briefly on Sunday. Nicki Minaj and Tyga were both on the lineup today, and Tyga has even hit the stage already. Nicki Minaj, however, backed up Wayne via Twitter.

One of Minaj’s earlier tweets showed that she was excited about taking the stage, writing, “History will be made @ Hot97 Summer Jam tonight. I really hope you're there to witness it,” but just a few hours later things had changed. Hot 97 radio personality Peter Rosenberg voiced a negative opinion on Minaj's "Starships,"calling the song "wack," and adding that she was was no longer 'real hip-hop,' which started all of the trouble.

“Wow. U ni--az just f*cked up history. But the President has spoken. #YMCMB,” she wrote after Wayne announced they they’d be pulling out of the show. “I go above and beyond for my fans. But won't ever go against wayne's word. What he says, goes. Had a HELL of a f*ck*ng lineup. But we won't b disrespected.”

Nicki proceeded to retweet many of her fans who reassured her that Wayne had her beast interests at heart. StyledFamous wrote: "SMH. @Hot97 got it twisted. How you book @NICKIMINAJ as your headliner and then allow their DJs to disrespect,” and @KaitlynMorris added, “Lawd it's not about WHAT he said, u don't invite some1 to perform, use their name to sell then publicly disrespect.”

Jae Millz was upset about what happened too, writing @JAE_MILLZ "Radio personality with NO personality... f--- n---a!!! & u ain't even black..." which prompted Nicki to respond, "Not blak but on blak radio dissin blak women."

Rosenberg is right tho, 'Starships' is dead