Nestime don't opun d bathroom dor

I'd gladly watch this Big Brother.

I will SSSSSLAAAPPP U

Yu wanna c u faddas face

Even the announcer :rofl:

:rofl::lmao:

[Ribz]You'll lose your glasses and you'll be like arrghhh[/Ribz]

/

Women need to realise that when they behave in that manner and ask for a slap not every man is gonna be a gentleman about the situation and walk away

You wanna see your fada's face? :lmao:

lol

knew it was this.

The african big brother as had its moments still.

Dunno why black broads like to step in a mans face like that.

She got her cheeks quantized nicely. 16b swing and all sorts..

She was annoying but he should of been able to force her down by out smarting her with words and wisdom. He looses respect for lashing out in anger.

DKB one of the two Ghanaian housemates left in the big brother StarGame have been disqualified from StarGame for contravening the violence rule. The Ghanaian shocked the world when he gave Zainab (The Sierra Leonean model) a hot slap on the face for peeping whiles he was in the bath.

DKB who is noted for his comedy completely lost his cool when Zainab opened the bathroom door whiles he (DKB) was in there.

DKB confronted Zainab to register his displeasure about her attitude but the two could not find a level ground which resulted in the exchange of words.

In the process, DKB who was already angered by Zainab’s attitude warned her not to repeat such actions or he would slap her.

Zainab who was defensive could not help with her usual use of swear words which infuriated the Ghanaian brother.

DKB could not resist the temptation when she (Zainab) dared him to slap her and like a typical hustle with the swiftness of Mohammed Ali and the body of Floyd Mayweather, DKB gave Zainab hot slap which sent the Sierra Leonean model struggling to maintain her balance.

But for the timely intervention of other housemates, DKB looked ready to give Zainab a fathers beating considering his manly features.

Big brother immediately after a chat with the two disqualified them from the competition.

DKB was one of the favorites to win the competition considering his votes and progress so far to this point.

DKB’s exit however makes Keitta the only Ghanaian left in the competition following the eviction of Mildred (Eazzy) Keitta girlfriend barely 48 hours ago.

DKB may have more problems following since some female rights activist are not pleased with his "gross disrespect for women" and will want more than just a disqualification for the young comedian according comments posted on the video.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=240939

:rofl:

LOL, struggling to maintain balance :lol:

Looool the slap was peak lol her dry comeback your farda is a looser

She was annoying but he should of been able to force her down by out smarting her with words and wisdom. He looses respect for lashing out in anger.

*slaps ass*

take them views elsewhere toots

Pmsl

Wisdom? :/

These chicks smh

theres no outsmarting a women who acts like that, she is ignorant and will just end up cursing even more

I'd gladly watch this Big Brother.

I will SSSSSLAAAPPP U

Yu wanna c u faddas face

Even the announcer :rofl:

:rofl:

I've watched females acting like that be put in their place with no violence. What i'm saying is he's a grown man twice her size, her yapping in his face isn't an excuse to slap her.

Of course you lot are gonna disagree but you know you wouldn't have done the same in reality because its wrong.

Im still full from breakfast and my lamb is slow cooking, you should find yourself one

too much talking not enough cooking

:lol:

lmaoo

how can she slap

are u dam

\

but why is she opening the bath room door when mans showering tho

i think she does want to see her faddas face ffs

bitch

di festivalz ov slapz

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everytime