Heard through the 'great' vine that 'arry is out the door today

Fighting Weight

Lol. All parties wanted this, as they knew each others actions meant neither was backing down.

Levy was deluded, 'Arry was deluded.

'Arry was deluded, Levy was deluded.

Harry is a sick guy tho, constantly tried to kill expectations throughout his reign, gets sacked and then says the sad thing is they could have won the league in 1 or 2 years. Thus heaping pressure on the next manager and Levy's decision, lol, sick guy.

Lol, but real talk I get your hate for him... If he was my club manager he'd drive me MAD, but I still think he is a good manager who does do some good things.

However the recruitment issue is an issue Spurs have had before Harry and the whole situation stinks of something tha isn't going to get resolved anytime soon.

I don't think no one can call Harry sh*t tbf. Done a great job with us with the best players we've had in recent years. If Harry got his way, we wouldn't of had this team though :lol:

Could of he done the same with the team that Jol had? Don't think so?

Has he done what Ramos has done? Nope

He brought stability but it was getting too much, he wasn't dedicated at this club and said some madness acting like he's bigger than the club.

Harry is a f*ck*ng loser, always will be. Doesn't have a winning mentality and can't deal with expectations.

I don't think no one can call Harry sh*t tbf. Done a great job with us with the best players we've had in recent years. If Harry got his way, we wouldn't of had this team though :lol:

Could of he done the same with the team that Jol had? Don't think so?

Has he done what Ramos has done? Nope

He brought stability but it was getting too much, he wasn't dedicated at this club and said some madness acting like he's bigger than the club.

Harry is a f*ck*ng loser, always will be. Doesn't have a winning mentality and can't deal with expectations.

Whats the team that Jol had again.

/

How is Harry a loser, he won a notable cup in the last 10 years, something Spurs have failed to do.

1 trophy in 25+ years of management is sh*t

And with the team he has had at Tottenham over the last 4 years to not get at least close to another one is a travesty

Got to 2 semi finals and one final and both semis were as bad as each other, and the other final was against Man Utd who Harry has a MASSIVE inferiority complex in regards to

1 trophy in 25+ years of management is sh*t

And with the team he has had at Tottenham over the last 4 years to not get at least close to another one is a travesty

Got to 2 semi finals and one final and both semis were as bad as each other, and the other final was against Man Utd who Harry has a MASSIVE inferiority complex in regards to

But to be perfectly honest mate 4 trophies in the last 25 years isn't to great either, i think you lot are forgetting that your Spurs

Missing the point

This is why its fruitless speaking about it with non-spurs fans, some just dont get it at all

Nah i get it Redknapp wasn't going to take it to the next level any time soon, he was content with finishing 4th/5th every season.

Smh, thats an oxymoron.

Uncle Harry >>

Admittedly he did mumble on in the press and contradict himself (like all human beings) but he did a fantastic job!

Spurs are soft, they have a losing mentality that goes back years, I think he could've achieved more but it's not his fault they bottled it and missed chances in key games..

Harry made things simple but effective. it will interesting to see how the players react to AVB or the other johnny foreigner who will comes in

• Downvote 1

from 'the secret footballer's' blog

That aside, I have been told by more than one player at the club that one decision in particular last season angered Daniel Levy, the club chairman, beyond redemption. After Norwich City had held Arsenal 3-3 at the Emirates Stadium, Tottenham needed to beat Aston Villa to all but secure third spot.

With the score at 1-1, Rednapp made a change. But instead of the extra striker that was needed to grab a vital winner, he threw on Scott Parker and played for the draw. A few people have told me that there were strong words in the Tottenham camp after that incident and that relations between manager and chairman were never quite the same again.

if this is how it actually happened :lol:

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/1161/redknapp-departure-best-for-everyone/#pages-top