Poland v Greece & Russia v Czech Republic

Admin.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane will disagree wenger is French head strong it's his way or the high way allot of players are fed up these words are actual facts not sound bytes of unknown my bro u know this is real talk straight From the first team from very long talks don't want to get my boy sacked u the proof with marradonna pic posted so this ain't bollocks talk man needs to fix up.

Tf if u come correct man will give u a job but u need to prove urself with the kinda eboue signings bet u think this is gas it's not 100%

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-15.gif

Kane will disagree wenger is French head strong it's his way or the high way allot of players are fed up these words are actual facts not sound bytes of unknown my bro u know this is real talk straight From the first team from very long talks don't want to get my boy sacked u the proof with marradonna pic posted so this ain't bollocks talk man needs to fix up.

Tf if u come correct man will give u a job but u need to prove urself with the kinda eboue signings bet u think this is gas it's not 100%

fake fan who got lucky last month with the champs league arsenal deserved 6th place

trust

>>>english teeth

fake fan who got lucky last month with the champs league arsenal deserved 6th place

Again...