I still havent tasted Ciroc

kerser

Ciroc is definitely smoother and stronger than grey goose

OK LET'S NOT CHAT sh*t GOOSE IS 40% AND CIROC IS 35%

Not that simple you mook

need to take into account other factors, the way the vodka is distilled, ingredients, and the locations and types of those ingredients etc

Grey goose is a very easy vodka to drink, Ciroc is much more poignant and harsher.

• Downvote 2

BRUV YOU JUS SAID CIROC IS SMOOTHER THEN THAT GOOSE IS EASIER TO DRINK IM LOST HERE BUDDY

Goose is easy to drink as In the amounts you can drink before you get completely waved.

Ciroc comes under that absolute vodka class, where if you where drinking the same equivalent to someone drinking goose, you would be f*cked before they were.

dunno bout the ciroc wave but this wiped my mind for a period of 4 hours at SPW, so smooth. might have been down to the apple sambuca more tho :lol:

89184d3c9ba111e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

come like a slightly harsh ribeana, not what you need in your life. ENDED.

come like a slightly harsh ribeana, not what you need in your life. ENDED.

where can you buy this? how much?

I wanna impress my housemates next year

http://www.thedrinks...php?prodid=5941

go for this one tho

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=6116

Missing out on drinking Vodka? it's a neutral tasting drink by definition it isn't cognac that's been matured and has a taste specific to a whisky.

Beyond burn or no burn and smoothness there's very little difference between Vodkas.

This is 5 TIMES distilled premium vodka made from GRAPES not potatos we are talking about lad

the gas is REAL

lol ysurely being a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

I aren't even deep into liquor but when I see a bottle of Whisky or cognac that has been maturing for the same amount of time i've been living I respect that and understand why it can be considered a premium liquor.

Can you imagine if you started making a cognac or wine now and had to wait until your yute was in upper school to find out if you got that sh*t right?

lol why do you think all these hip hop guys go straight for the vodka, because the process isn't that far removed from what you was doing in GCSE chemistry and it doesn't requires no time for maturing.