I still havent tasted Ciroc

kerser

Goose is like Ralph Lauren, once the poor Londoners got their hands on the Ralph Lauren outlet store's they made the brand into a f*ck*ng joke, any Ben Sherman.

Can see Ciroc being the same, flopping in long run like sean jeans "unforgivable" aftershave :lol:

The guy's products are sh*t and aimed at deluded poor people.

lol ysurely being a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

I aren't even deep into liquor but when I see a bottle of Whisky or cognac that has been maturing for the same amount of time i've been living I respect that and understand why it can be considered a premium liquor.

Can you imagine if you started making a cognac or wine now and had to wait until your yute was in upper school to find out if you got that sh*t right?

lol why do you think all these hip hop guys go straight for the vodka, because the process isn't that far removed from what you was doing in GCSE chemistry and it doesn't requires no time for maturing.

You said it yourself you aint deep into liqour

Within arms reach of where I am lying right now there are 2 empty bottles of ciroc and an empty cris case

Man drink vodka because it dont affect you the same way as dark liqour does the next day

Would explain the differences between different types of vintage alcohol but as you said your not into liqour like that

Just try know they dont take shit alcohol and make it vintage or mature it

Goose is like Ralph Lauren, once the poor Londoners got their hands on the Ralph Lauren outlet store's they made the brand into a f*ck*ng joke, any Ben Sherman.

Can see Ciroc being the same, flopping in long run like sean jeans "unforgivable" aftershave :lol:

The guy's products are sh*t and aimed at deluded poor people.

which is why he is worth half a bill in dollars

and you are worth a pint and some pork scratchings

Fuck Goose.

Fuck it.

grey goose is the devils brew

someone said goose is smooth and easy in taste

no way shit taste like arsenic

when im in the club i see guys downing it from the bottle and shit - i cannot do this

one sip and i feel like vomiting - i feel its because the worst drunk ive ever been has been due to goose.

my body has deffo developed an aversion to goose.

belvedere> goose

@ flojo drink asda smart price vodka then drink russian standard and then tell me if they are the same

@ flojo drink asda smart price vodka then drink russian standard and then tell me if they are the same

Missing out on drinking Vodka? it's a neutral tasting drink by definition it isn't cognac that's been matured and has a taste specific to a vintage.

Beyond burn or no burn and smoothness there's very little difference between Vodkas.

/

OJ I aren't deep into liquor in the sense that I don't really have a palette for the drinks appreciated by most aficionados like scotch but I make a point of buying a family member a good bottle of scotch every year so I know about the process and understand how many more possibilities there are to create a signature taste.

With whisky you're dealing with factors like peat content, the wood used for the kegs etc etc whereas for vodka it's neutral by definition so beyond burn and smoothness their isn't much room to create a signature taste.

I drink Vodka and make a point of trying the latest hype to see how much difference there is but it's negligible as long as you get a decent one whereas the difference in brown liquors is much more noticeable. Iceberg is the latest in a long line of hyped up vodkas and yeah it's smooth but not much more than what's already out.

• Upvote 2

Where's this?

£200 should cop the lot?

Would love them 5 bottles in my room, proper drinks collections building.

Why dont you collect something proper like a vintage champagne or a good remy lol at being a vodka connoisseur.

tbh voddy is never the in ting. only time i drink voddy is if im drinking multiple days in succession because drinking cognac for more than one day kills my organs these days. not worth the aches and pains