Juju

JOHN DOE

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

It's true tho shit fell down and guy wants to blame it on mans dead uncle instead of admitting he has the DIY skills of a female

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

lets stay on topic lads because this thread is quite interesting

Really?

U wanna hear a bunch of stupid stories about guys aunties and uncles turning into cats so they don't have to pay for an oyster or buss cases by getting some gassed up 419er to rub his nuts on there court papers?

Expected more from u revs tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

lets stay on topic lads because this thread is quite interesting

Really?

U wanna hear a bunch of stupid stories about guys aunties and uncles turning into cats so they don't have to pay for an oyster or buss cases by getting some gassed up 419er to rub his nuts on there court papers?

Expected more from u revs tbh

why do you insist on chatting sh*t in each and every thread then picking an argument with someone over nothing ? If you don't find a thread interesting don't enter the thread let alone post in it, its not difficult.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

f*ck off

beg mods remove his posts

U do realize ur any rebore venom

Right?

I am honoured you have taken time out of your life to monitor my posts and build up a picture of me, I feel bad I have no clue about who you are though or your posting style other then the fact your a c*nt

Nah it's called an observation

Ur another negative batty boy that flaps about leaving negative coments normally jumping on someone else's argument basically like u are doing now

U are the saddest poster I have ever seen on here tbh

at least tulse and venom are just imaginative troll.s

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

There's no difference between someone staying in on friday 13th to somebody that kills an albino child for body parts for superstion and safety

woah woah woah

i've been keepin shtum, lettin all these vague as f*ck posts go, figuring that along the lines of what seydou said, all this is jus african and arab interpretations of disease, coincidence and illness, offering answers in the absence of science

also like kurious i read dan brown's latest book init

but hold your zebra mate

that aint never the f*ckin same isit

people need to start spillin their bullshit beans, i call captain planet to the stand

what did u see in ghana mate

for a guy that was seemingly doubting the existence of cannibalism in africa, you don't seem too hesitant to jump on the juju wagon

There's no difference between someone staying in on friday 13th to somebody that kills an albino child for body parts for superstion and safety

woah woah woah

i've been keepin shtum, lettin all these vague as f*ck posts go, figuring that along the lines of what seydou said, all this is jus african and arab interpretations of disease, coincidence and illness, offering answers in the absence of science

also like kurious i read dan brown's latest book init

but hold your zebra mate

that aint never the f*ckin same isit

people need to start spillin their bullshit beans, i call captain planet to the stand

what did u see in ghana mate

for a guy that was seemingly doubting the existence of cannibalism in africa, you don't seem too hesitant to jump on the juju wagon

:lmao:

Sorry but this made me crease

*clicks*

...aaaaaand resume seriousness

My mother says JuJu is real.

Some examples

A) If you want to be rich you go to a witch doctor and WD asks u which family member are you looking to sacrifice for glory

B) If your unlucky you can normally get it passed on from one of your grandparents

C) certain african ballers have admitted having witch doctors eg Diouf,Tiote

Senegal national team in 2002 put a spell on Zidane

/

I been told the French Cockrel is some sort of magic for Les Bleus

Them Nollywood films are the truth

Haha if Diouf has a witch doctor, then what does Messi have?

Its things like this that make me doubt its existence, how is it the continent with the most supernatural powers and juju can't even spawn a nation that can win the world cup lol, where was all this juju when the slavemasters were ivadinf our lands and taking us as slaves?

If you're Jamaican, you should know about Nanny from the Maroons, reputedly an African princess who was also an initiated priestess. She was behind many of the slave rebellions, and whitey was shook of her.

So I just google this and find that this woman had a famous brother Cudjoe who also lead attacks, but is attributed to the Akan people of Ghana, Cudjoe is not an Akan family name

In reality the Ewe people are the people alongside the Fon and Aja people who believe/d and practise/d in Vodun which is now known as Voodoo, they are in big numbers in the former French colonies such as Haiti and the southern US States like that place that Katrina fucked over (cant remember name) as they came from places like modern day Togo and Benin South-eastern Ghana and Western Nigeria which was then the Dahomey kingdom alongside others.

So this Nanny woman in my opinion probably had closer ties with the people who practise the black magic most prominently in West Africa

Just felt to share that, Twi people love to attach their name to everything, the Wiki article is even gassed

w.afr.king.jpg

• Upvote 2

seen my mum doing rituals

heard my aunt was initiated long time

seen my dad go in a 'trance' and held in the 'spirit realm'

from my overstanding anything perceivable to human thought has potential to materialise on the physical plane.

So because imaginative beings like Superman are perceivable to our thoughts, they can potentially materialise in our dimension?

:lol: Too much sh*t in this thread.