BODY COUNT

Thizz

this is all playground talk really, cos when we all get married or have our most serious relationship we'll start between mid 20s - mid 30s, at that age with the society we live in a woman is bound to of slept with a few men and have a few nasty skeletons in her closet that would disgust us to know about.

When i was younger i used to say 2 guys max, as i got older i realised it aint so black and white, theres a whole lot more to think about in a serious relationship than how many sexual partners she had.

• Upvote 5

this is all playground talk really, cos when we all get married or have our most serious relationship we'll start between mid 20s - mid 30s, at that age with the society we live in a woman is bound to of slept with a few men and have a few nasty skeletons in her closet that would disgust us to know about.

When i was younger i used to say 2 guys max, as i got older i realised it aint so black and white, theres a whole lot more to think about in a serious relationship than how many sexual partners she had.

YEA THIS IS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT BASICALLY.

ALSO I HAVE SLEPT WITH GIRLS WHO SAY THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH 20+ MAN AND THE BOX WAS TIGHT AS A TOIGER.

THEN I'VE SLEPT WITH GIRLS WHO SAY 5 AND IT'S LIKE A WIZARDS SLEEVE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It depends on age really,

Imagine your 27, the woman your looking to wife has had sex 20 man.

if she first had sex at age 17, thats 1 man every 6 months...how is that a drama

The whole thing is a drama though, like I'm 21, and would like to stay of 21 year old female over 10, but really thats quite a small amount compared to my body count...and women enjoy having sex aswell.

Would u rather a girl with 6 even though she has had a man for all of her sexual active years, or a girl with 20 but she was only seeing them at a time

YEA THIS IS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT BASICALLY.

ALSO I HAVE SLEPT WITH GIRLS WHO SAY THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH 20+ MAN AND THE BOX WAS TIGHT AS A TOIGER.

THEN I'VE SLEPT WITH GIRLS WHO SAY 5 AND IT'S LIKE A WIZARDS SLEEVE.

LMFAO