Denmark v Portugal & Netherlands v Germany

Admin.

Denmark v Portugal 1700 ITV1

Netherlands v Germany 1945 BBC1

/ no match previews watching these @ pub

TEAM NEWS: Portugal - (4-3-3): Rui Patricio; Coentrao, Pepe, Alves, Pereira - Veloso, Moutinho, Meireles - Nani, Ronaldo, Postiga

TEAM NEWS: Denmark - (4-3-3): Andersen; Jacobsen, Agger, Kjaer, S. Poulsen; Jorgensen, Eriksen, Zimling; Rommedahl, Bendtner, Krohn-Dehli

Denmark vs Portugal

Denmark have Portugal's number.

I expect Krohn-Dehli to terrorise Pereira just like he did in the qualifier last year in Copenhagen.

Bendnter always looks a beast against Seleccao.

Will Bento show some balls and ditch the trivote. Postiga to start again.

Could Kjaer be excellent again alongside Agger?

Portugal are going to be the first team to be eliminated if Bento doesn't ditch that trivote

Personally I would start Nani/Quaresma on the wings with Cristiano as the media punta(brings him closer to the goal he can have as many attempts as he wants) and Postiga as the number nine or use Cristiano as a false number nine.

Eriksen has to be much more clever than he was against the Dutch.

/

Holland vs Germany

The biggest rivalry in European Football.

Holland have to go for the win and if The Germans score early this time eg around the same time The Danes scored then it's game over for the Dutch.

If Germany get to play their counter attacking passing game then I would like to see Schurrle to play down the left some time in the game

It would be nice to see Gotze play even if it's for 15 mins

I am still doubting Germany's plan B and recovery powers.

Van Maarwijk must ditch that fucking double pivot (use Sneijder as the number 8 and allow RVP to play off KJH or use VDV as the 8 and keep Sneijder as the 10 with RVP out wide, either way KJH has to start)

Dunno why they dont just bang Ronny up to with Nani and Ricardo on the wing

/

What ever happened to Simao

been wondering this for a while.fully expected them to just play ronaldo upfront throughout this tournament

simaos still at besiktas iirc, no idea how he's done there though