Italy vs Croatia & Spain vs Ireland

LS

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry wanted success more than Zlatan.

Zlatan is too caszj, he's a baller, gets paid 120k a week, smashes defenders on the floor, takes 40 yard strikes, bosses it with back flicks, dons a Hong-Kong haircut, he doesn't give a f*ck!

Henry was driven but Zlatan was a more gifted player for sure.

Could of easily dominated his position for 5 years if he wanted too

debating some players is opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs but some people shouldnt have an opinion

/

a man said cesc is not overated but lampard is ?

lmao

Cesc Fabregas is one of the best midfielders in the world.

Anyone who can't see that is either

1) Deluded as f*ck

2) Has never watched any of his full 90 min performances for Arsenal

He's been playing in an unfamiliar role for Barca/Spain but still excelling in terms of goals/assists/overall perfomances

Also the amount of youtube clips that could be dropped of Cesc4's world class credentials are countless.

:rofl:

What's funny? Those 4 are the best CF's the premiership has seen. Please tell me if I'm missing someone?

Ruud was a beast but imagine if Torres has Beckham supplying him? #MUDTING

I started watching the prem 96-97

Your putting Klinsmann in there based of one season

So where is Ravanelli on your list?

/

RVN

Shearer

Henry

Drogba

Tevez

You dropped Tevez in there and chat sh*t when i talk about Fowler.

For AM he is average isn't creative enough from open play

When pundits talk about your ability to score goals more than they do about your passing range it's a wrap

As Anelka said he is effective in a three man midfield.

Like I said before Lampard has looked like a footballer playing a deeper role because he isn't relying on knock downs and pot shots

/

Tevez is a big name on the world stage and technically excellent how the hell could you even mention someone like Fowler in the same sentence.

wanna lock this

ill leave this debate to a later date.....

so we can have it properly

ill give you man some days to do research if you can find a better goal scoring midfielder in recent times

For me its not that Lampard is shit.

Its just that Fabregas, Lampard, etc... are all "world class" in that throw away world class term. There not truly World class. So while I agree those that call Fabregas "World Class" are gassing him, I KNEW Toney would rate a man like Lampard an say he is world class, which to me is laughable whe you say Cesc ain't.

World class for me should be left for the living legends, maybe I'm bein a purist but it should be the players that you watch and know in years from now man will still be looking back at that and saying fuck.

If I was still playing ball in the playground, I wouldn't watch Lampard and aspire to play like him, yeah I'd LOVE to have a career like him, but play like him, :rofl: no way.