4G

Fresh

Two of the world's largest mobile network operators Vodafone and O2, are to join forces in a bid to speed up the delivery of super-fast 4G services to UK households. The companies said the move will see 4G mobile services, which will allow users to download music and film to their phones at the same speeds as home or office computers, delivered up to two years ahead of Ofcom's requirement of 98% coverage by 2017.

http://tech.uk.msn.com/news/mobile-firms-join-forces-over-4g-3

Thing is

I done a speed test on my phone when I was online using the 'H' thing

I got like 458kb/s

Thats pretty f*ckin fast.

Please remember, and im just talking in terms of PC's here, that our fastest is 50MB... Which only just about came into circulation.

Japan is on Gigs.

The rest of Europe (Germany and shit) are on like 500MB

England are slacking.

Thing is

I got like 458kb/s

Please remember, and im just talking in terms of PC's here, that our fastest is 50MB... Which only just about came into circulation.

Japan is on Gigs.

The rest of Europe (Germany and sh*t) are on like 500MB

England are slacking.

Lol where are you getting your stats from? Rest of europe have isps that provide 100-200mb. England isnt that bad in terms of broadband speed, its just that it's not widespread. There are still many home who are on 2-8mb packages but theyre probably on thos packages because they want to be.

The rest of the eu may have faster internet but it's mad expensive. my swedish link paid 40 a month for her 100mb connection and thats just broadband, no tv or calls.

I say things in the uk are bless, if you want fast internet it's there with virgin, if you dont, use talk talk.

• Upvote 1

Thing is

I got like 458kb/s

Japan is on Gigs.

The rest of Europe (Germany and sh*t) are on like 500MB

England are slacking.

Lol where are you getting your stats from? Rest of europe have isps that provide 100-200mb. England isnt that bad in terms of broadband speed, its just that it's not widespread. There are still many home who are on 2-8mb packages but theyre probably on thos packages because they want to be.

The rest of the eu may have faster internet but it's mad expensive. my swedish link paid 40 a month for her 100mb connection and thats just broadband, no tv or calls.

I say things in the uk are bless, if you want fast internet it's there with virgin, if you dont, use talk talk.

talk talk has 80mb though, so its not the last choice