F.A.O black and white guys (not a race ting)

The Somalian

What is your reaction when white guys call you bro?

Guy at work always calls me it. I feel it as condescending.

Turkish/Kurdish/Arab guys always call me brother but that does not grate me

White blokes do you call black fellas bro?

this is coz of islam

ive no idea about this

Me being called bruv... I let it hang the air for a couple seconds to let them know I don't approve then I move back to the subject/task at hand.

I don't complain about it irl but letting it hang just shows them they are trying too hard.

Not very friendly really is it?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Thing is those guy that do the Ali g thing are normally some neeky c*nt who shits himself everytime he has to walk past someone wearing a hood leave them they have been bullied most their lives.

When I use to work in an office this middle aged prick from Bolton started working there who always use to ask me if I listen to jay-zed and thought it was hilarious ever time

:/

2 weeks later he got mugged by some teens on the way back from the pub after work...

Wrote him an email that simply read 'Welcome to London'.

Me being called bruv... I let it hang the air for a couple seconds to let them know I don't approve then I move back to the subject/task at hand.

I don't complain about it irl but letting it hang just shows them they are trying too hard.

Who me letting it linger or them saying it? Trust me I aint trying to be friendly when they do it

Who me letting it linger or them saying it? Trust me I aint trying to be friendly when they do it

Letting it linger

What is it you don't like about being called bruv? Or are you talking about the whole 'Ali G twang' thing?

Letting it linger

What is it you don't like about being called bruv? Or are you talking about the whole 'Ali G twang' thing?

Its the feeling that its replaced some other word. *Peers over glasses

Must be cuz I'm white cuz I've got no clue

Bruv is surely standard for anyone who grew up a certain way/ pars with certain people, no? What kind of whites are saying this? What's this mystery word that's not allowed to be said

Someone draw me a picture cuz I'm confused

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bruv is surely standard for anyone who grew up a certain way/ pars with certain people, no? What kind of whites are saying this? What's this mystery word that's not allowed to be said

T.Rolling recognized

Letting it linger

T.Rolling recognized

Nigga wants a drawing. Someone draw him a picture, ffs.