QF3 - Spain v France

mp*

The scene was terribly surprised. When a journalist asked Nasri reaction after the defeat of France against Spain, the midfielder of the Blues got angry saying that journalists, especially after the story of the goal against England, he always tried to mess. Understanding that the City point guard would not stop, then throws the reporter:

Reporter: "Well breaks up, then ..."

Nasri: "You tell me you snack? Come and we'll sort it out over there ...

Reporter: "That's it ..."

Nasri: "Fuck you, go fuck your mother, you son of a bitch. Fuck you, that way you can say I'm rude."

(Roughly translated)

:lmao:

Following news of a dressing-room argument with journalist-shusher Samir Nasri at the center, France manager Laurent Blanc made a few changes for his side's quarterfinal match against Spain. Namely, he left Nasri on the bench and didn't bring him into the match until the 65th minute. Spain went on to sleepwalk to a 2-0 win and after the match, Nasri once again expressed his displeasure with his country's journalists, who have been critical of his manner of existing.

According to 20minutes.fr and Reuters, a journalist asked for Nasri's reaction to the loss, which Nasri at first refused, before storming back over to the reporter and saying, "You're always writing s*** stories about us." This is the exchange that followed:

Reporter: "Well get lost, then ..."

Nasri: "You tell me to get lost? Come and we'll sort it out over there. ..."

Reporter: "That's it ..."

Nasri: "F*** you, go f*** your mother, you son of a b****. F*** you, that way you can say I'm rude. "

Samir Nasri, ladies and gentlemen. It's like he's angling for a career as a WWE villain.

[jr]BAH GAWD, NOT THIS WAY SAMIR, NOT THIS WAY[/jr]

• Upvote 1

this Nasri stuff is a disgrace.. he was one of their best players

Blanc is a negative coward, Ribery had a horrible tournament and should've been replaced

Blanc should be sacked, no excuses, he didn't address any of the problems and the only reason he qualified is because of Theo Walcott's 1 man fluke show against the swedes

this Nasri stuff is a disgrace.. he was one of their best players

Blanc is a negative coward, Ribery had a horrible tournament and should've been replaced

Blanc should be sacked, no excuses, he didn't address any of the problems and the only reason he qualified is because of Theo Walcott's 1 man fluke show against the swedes

Ribery was France best player last night

• Downvote 5