Harry from one direction >>>>

Admin.

Hubby must be pissed about trying to work things out, from when she's making comments about the sex was amazing its time to cut your losses and move on.

It's peak out here, must feel like waceman having your sex game disses on the news, he should just jump on pof and slam a couple chicks

• 1 year later...
Guest Diddybob

They're gone approaching Blackstreet, Nsync levels soon.

WTF?

Yeah, they will sell less records because of the climate, but still in terms of sheer pandemonium thats where they're heading.

did you mean back street? not blackstreet?

These guys are huge all over the world 

were they already a boy band? or just made on the spot on x factor?

Banger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Half a billion views woi

they just need to swap the taliban guy for a black dude who can do a little rap part like Bradley from S Club 7

• Upvote 1

Guest Diddybob

gig you mean back street? not blackstreet?

These guys are huge all over the world 

were they already a boy band? or just made on the spot on x factor?

Banger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Half a billion views woi

they just need to swap the taliban guy for a black dude who can do a little rap part like Bradley from S Club 7

Yeah backstreet i mean.

They were made by X Factor, some of them were rejected as solo acts as well.

Don't remember who's idea it was to put them all together, but it was a masterstroke.

WTF?

Yeah, they will sell less records because of the climate, but still in terms of sheer pandemonium thats where they're heading.

You really trying to tell me they're not as big already?

Guest Diddybob

WTF?

You really trying to tell me they're not as big already?

On second thought Backstreet Boys were massive though, maybe not.

she looks older than 32...il never understand why these women who look very middle aged even though they may try to dress and act young,its creepy

they look like a bunch of middle aged women  perveing over a guy that looks like a young child,although hes over 18 he looks 14

something a bit noncey about them women he dates ,being attracted to a lad that looks like a schoolboy

im 29 and theres no way id be attracted to this guy he looks like hes in year 9 ,they must have peado tendencies in them ..

• Upvote 1

she looks older than 32...il never understand why these women who look very middle aged even though they may try to dress and act young,its creepy

they look like a bunch of middle aged women  perveing over a guy that looks like a young child,although hes over 18 he looks 14

something a bit noncey about them women he dates ,being attracted to a lad that looks like a schoolboy

im 29 and theres no way id be attracted to this guy he looks like hes in year 9 ,they must have peado tendencies in them ..

This chick deffo wants the 1D from styles

• Upvote 2

This chick deffo wants the 1D from styles

aw yeah hahahaha no bloody way haha in my day it was backstreet boys

im ashamed to say i was a fan ..my fav was kevin ...the horror 

the wanted not free bad