Housing benefit

Captain Planet

@carlos: no1 in my family rents

@profit: if this whole generation plans on renting their whole lives away, then they're written off anyway

realistically u wana be jumping on the housing ladder by 25

I agree with this

But its very hard at the mo

And those schemes are bullshit, you end up worse off its just for the desperate. Plus this 5-10% is crap too as they just up the interest for the fact that you have put less money down.

If you don't have 20-30% its tough.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Show me innit cos I dunno what ur talking about

@ local - who said anything about their whole lives?

Plus this is benefit they wouldn't be paying rent anyway

Allow thinking everyone is in a position to live with mum and dad till whenever is convenient some people have no choice

In fact most don't not everyone has the kayden and Stacey wanna have a kid and play house with u footing the bill story.

Thing is if you get kicked out its tough but you have to find a job and get by, by all means necessary. Be it that you have to house share or lodge, its much easier to go to the council so thats what people do.

Imagine the service wasn't there, it wouldn't be an option.

TRAP INNIT

altho this is prob a joke

this is what it will lead to - CRIME

Struggle on 90 quid a week or sell drugs for triple that

They must be dumb, must be

Kids are gonna be spat out of university with absolutely nothing, a whole generation of hobos

This is an exaggeration imo

If you go to a good uni and study a good course

your jus unlucky not to find a job

my sis jus graduated and landed a calm job

@profit: if this whole generation plans on renting their whole lives away, then they're written off anyway

I agree with this

it is if u make it

people goin on like recessions are new

save up the money u make working in ur posh london jobs, n move elsewhere in the country if u have to

can get a house in the midlands for 80k

times aren't at all as desperate as people love to make out

reliance on government for handouts is shameful tbh

Tbh I agree with this in principle. If you have a FT job and need some help towards your rent etc then cool. But you shouldnt be able to leave home and have a free roof over your head even though you've never worked and have no intention of working. That's a pisstake.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

TRAP INNIT

Kids are gonna be spat out of university with absolutely nothing, a whole generation of hobos

Oh well if ur sis did then snm what's everyone moaning about ffs

:/

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Thing is if you get kicked out its tough but you have to find a job and get by, by all means necessary. Be it that you have to house share or lodge, its much easier to go to the council so thats what people do.

Smh u live some Rosie life where exactly do u live buckinghamshire or something?

An the service is there for a reason just cos some people are abusing it doesn't make it all of a sudden redundant.

TRAP INNIT

Oh well if ur sis did then snm what's everyone moaning about ffs

Deluded

Allow thinking everyone is in a position to live with mum and dad till whenever is convenient some people have no choice

In fact most don't not everyone has the kayden and Stacey wanna have a kid and play house with u footing the bill story.

i dont kno f*ck all bout housing benefit tbh, if it means they pay your entire rent then f*ckk off, abolish the whole thing right now

who gives a sh*t if half of the cunts starve to death, country's overcrowded as it is

this is how the government has so much control over everything, i cant even be arsed to go into it, we just have completely different mindsets n yours is the majority so obviously its right

maybe if we didnt get taxed to f*ck paying for all this sh*t then we could pay for ourselves

this pathetic mollycoddling half communism is a depressing state of affairs

i'm all for fending for yourself

Tbh I agree with this in principle. If you have a FT job and need some help towards your rent etc then cool. But you shouldnt be able to leave home and have a free roof over your head even though you've never worked and have no intention of working. That's a pisstake.

Abused at home?

Parents died?

Parents kicked you out?

etc

Theres loads of different reasons

Stop acting so sheltered

Smh u live some Rosie life where exactly do u live buckinghamshire or something?

An the service is there for a reason just cos some people are abusing it doesn't make it all of a sudden redundant.

lol init

tell me something that isnt abused....

Why get defensive, the fact that its being abused means it needs to be tightened no?

I don't live rosy at all don't try and take it personal its irrelevant.

i dont kno f*ck all bout housing benefit tbh, if it means they pay your entire rent then f*ckk off, abolish the whole thing right now

who gives a sh*t if half of the cunts starve to death, country's overcrowded as it is

this is how the government has so much control over everything, i cant even be arsed to go into it, we just have completely different mindsets n yours is the majority so obviously its right

maybe if we didnt get taxed to f*ck paying for all this sh*t then we could pay for ourselves

this pathetic mollycoddling half communism is a depressing state of affairs

i'm all for fending for yourself

Half communism

Cmon your better than that

Communism would be no government, no tax, nothing

Which is what you just said you want in place so people can pay for themselves no?

I agree with this

it is if u make it

people goin on like recessions are new

save up the money u make working in ur posh london jobs, n move elsewhere in the country if u have to

can get a house in the midlands for 80k

times aren't at all as desperate as people love to make out

reliance on government for handouts is shameful tbh

I rent and stack for a house, it is very hard for 1st time buyers ATM, only recently few places doing 80+ % mortgages

And C/S about those schemes, terrible

Why get defensive, the fact that its being abused means it needs to be tightened no?

You think its right that 1000s of rich people in the UK send their money abroad to avoid paying taxed which total up into the billions are getting being made to suffer while poor people are going to see the 90 pound a week they need get taken away?

I see

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Ok so let's say I am a child brought up in care soon as I turn 18 I'm no longer able to live in a home/with foster parents I'm looking for work but i can't get one so I have no money to get a place of my own and most jobs I'm seeking require an address anyway

What do I do?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh what u mean y get defensive I'm defend my argument lol

And u were te one that's said u knew 'loads' of people that have walked into housing

U made it personal and I'm asking where u live to be having this sort of view on the system because I can't imagine anyone from inner London making those sort of statements tbh