Housing benefit

Captain Planet

Ok so let's say I am a child brought up in care soon as I turn 18 I'm no longer able to live in a home/with foster parents I'm looking for work but i can't get one so I have no money to get a place of my own and most jobs I'm seeking require an address anyway

What do I do?

Will prob get help

Like its been said I imagine it will be on a case by case basis, cant just be so black and white.

Why is everyone crying, the general tone is that people who are in need should be catered for but lazy people or those who just want a free house need to be kicked up the backside.

Where has anyone said that no one should receive benefits, regardless of their situation?

Show me innit cos I dunno what ur talking about

@ local - who said anything about their whole lives?

Plus this is benefit they wouldn't be paying rent anyway

Allow thinking everyone is in a position to live with mum and dad till whenever is convenient some people have no choice

In fact most don't not everyone has the kayden and Stacey wanna have a kid and play house with u footing the bill story.

i dont kno f*ck all bout housing benefit tbh, if it means they pay your entire rent then f*ckk off, abolish the whole thing right now

who gives a sh*t if half of the cunts starve to death, country's overcrowded as it is

this is how the government has so much control over everything, i cant even be arsed to go into it, we just have completely different mindsets n yours is the majority so obviously its right

maybe if we didnt get taxed to f*ck paying for all this sh*t then we could pay for ourselves

this pathetic mollycoddling half communism is a depressing state of affairs

i'm all for fending for yourself

Half communism

:/

Cmon your better than that

Communism would be no government, no tax, nothing

Which is what you just said you want in place so people can pay for themselves no?

no. i havn't got time today to debate theology

laissez faire capitalism is how a grass roots economy grows

u give people handouts their entire life they're taught to be lazy, along with the increased red tape and barriers to entry on business, people are turned into useless twats

TRAP INNIT

altho this is prob a joke

this is what it will lead to - CRIME

Struggle on 90 quid a week or sell drugs for triple that

They must be dumb, must be

Kids are gonna be spat out of university with absolutely nothing, a whole generation of hobos

This is an exaggeration imo

If you go to a good uni and study a good course

your jus unlucky not to find a job

my sis jus graduated and landed a calm job

Oh well if ur sis did then snm what's everyone moaning about ffs

Deluded

Is that not the truth tho?

Why is everyone crying, the general tone is that people who are in need should be catered for but lazy people or those who just want a free house need to be kicked up the backside.

Where has anyone said that no one should receive benefits, regardless of their situation?

Think about how measly 90 pound is

To LIVE on, per week

What is 90 pound to Vodafone? To Philip Green?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Answer my question instead of making more stupid coments

do u not think the majority of benefits are abused more than they are genuinely helpful?

come with figures or dont bring it up

i asked ur opinion for a start

2nd its completely subjective, n how can u prove that a JSA guy can't get a job?

1 guy will think he NEEDS housing benefit but he has an iphone contract and sky plus and gets 3 bags in at the weekend

take a stroll down the job centre n see how many shotters n lazy drunks u find

you yourself probably been on some disability allowance for years, gettin tax payed anxiety drugs free off the NHS that u think u need

ahhh i need to eat n go out but you all sicken me

badly

To LIVE on, per week

90 every two weeks mate

To LIVE on, per week

90 every two weeks mate

Bump it up with a crisis loan too

do u not think the majority of benefits are abused more than they are genuinely helpful?

come with figures or dont bring it up

i asked ur opinion for a start

2nd its completely subjective, n how can u prove that a JSA guy can't get a job?

1 guy will think he NEEDS housing benefit but he has an iphone contract and sky plus and gets 3 bags in at the weekend

take a stroll down the job centre n see how many shotters n lazy drunks u find

you yourself probably been on some disability allowance for years, gettin tax payed anxiety drugs free off the NHS that u think u need

ahhh i need to eat n go out but you all sicken me

badly

i refused to take disability benefits once i became employed

i dont take anxiety drugs, i take (took) atypical antipsychotics for a diagnosed condition, not something i thought i had

now thats out the way

i love how people always bring up these random people ive never noticed, i dont think i know anyone who gets 3 bags at the weekend and is on benefits

these stories of people on 40k with widescreens are few and farbetween which is why they make headlines on the daily mail

majority of people on benefits live in deprived areas and get a pittance

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We should create a debate team(s), throw in some hood dilemma's - get the streets listening, throw in some real politics - get the suits listening, raise the traffic & profile of the forum, begin a revenue stream, upgrade the team, start a channel, take on uni's, feature on a special edition of question time, conquer overseas, give each original member with over 2000 posts a share option in the company, see you in Vegas.

• Upvote 2

Crisis loan has to be paid back though

£1 a week or something lol

There is also a bnext loan you can get if yuo need to buy stuff for your house, always ask for the max 1k as they never give you the full amount.

You have to pay it back but good if you wanna "floss" that weekend lol

Yeah the rate is very low but still it is no life to lead. Some guy from my block took one out man thought he was flossing with his extra 200 thank fuck he got evicted came to my yard every day to play pro got to a point where man use to come to my yard to use my iron. He was my good bredrins friend so blyed it

Tbh I agree with this in principle. If you have a FT job and need some help towards your rent etc then cool. But you shouldnt be able to leave home and have a free roof over your head even though you've never worked and have no intention of working. That's a pisstake.

Abused at home?

Parents died?

Parents kicked you out?

etc

Theres loads of different reasons

Stop acting so sheltered

There are but some of the things above you need to be put in a hostel. Or other members of your family need to look out for you. In the majority of circumstances most people don't deserve free housing benefit. I understand and empathise with people who can't pay the full whack and need help. Or those activley in college/uni. But I ain't got time for waste who have no intention of doing anything but think they're entitled to somewhere free to lay their head.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I live near Bluewater.

Squeaky its irrelevant how much money its the whole principle, why are kids who are more than able to work getting houses and benefits?

Im talking about those who choose this life because there are many.

Y u finding it so hard to believe that kids can't find work and need these benefits?

There are some people that work and still rely on it...

Bluewater snm

Show me innit cos I dunno what ur talking about

@ local - who said anything about their whole lives?

Plus this is benefit they wouldn't be paying rent anyway

Allow thinking everyone is in a position to live with mum and dad till whenever is convenient some people have no choice

In fact most don't not everyone has the kayden and Stacey wanna have a kid and play house with u footing the bill story.

i dont kno f*ck all bout housing benefit tbh, if it means they pay your entire rent then f*ckk off, abolish the whole thing right now

who gives a sh*t if half of the cunts starve to death, country's overcrowded as it is

this is how the government has so much control over everything, i cant even be arsed to go into it, we just have completely different mindsets n yours is the majority so obviously its right

maybe if we didnt get taxed to f*ck paying for all this sh*t then we could pay for ourselves

this pathetic mollycoddling half communism is a depressing state of affairs

i'm all for fending for yourself

Half communism

Cmon your better than that

Communism would be no government, no tax, nothing

Which is what you just said you want in place so people can pay for themselves no?

no. i havn't got time today to debate theology

laissez faire capitalism is how a grass roots economy grows

u give people handouts their entire life they're taught to be lazy, along with the increased red tape and barriers to entry on business, people are turned into useless twats

''A drunkard in the gutter is just where he ought to be, according to the fitness and tendency of things. Nature has set upon him the process of decline and dissolution by which she removes things which have survived their usefulness.'

William Graham Sumner

I live near Bluewater.

Squeaky its irrelevant how much money its the whole principle, why are kids who are more than able to work getting houses and benefits?

Im talking about those who choose this life because there are many.

Y u finding it so hard to believe that kids can't find work and need these benefits?

There are some people that work and still rely on it...

Bluewater snm

Can you re-read everything i've wrote because im going in circles now. Clearly just trying to put your own argument together and forgetting that certain points are agreeable with your own.

Tbh I agree with this in principle. If you have a FT job and need some help towards your rent etc then cool. But you shouldnt be able to leave home and have a free roof over your head even though you've never worked and have no intention of working. That's a pisstake.

Abused at home?

Parents died?

Parents kicked you out?

etc

Theres loads of different reasons

Stop acting so sheltered

There are but some of the things above you need to be put in a hostel. Or other members of your family need to look out for you. In the majority of circumstances most people don't deserve free housing benefit. I understand and empathise with people who can't pay the full whack and need help. Or those activley in college/uni. But I ain't got time for waste who have no intention of doing anything but think they're entitled to somewhere free to lay their head.

i dont think anyones defending the dossers on here