GATWICK

Thizz

think so

even though they are "banned"

on a next note i hate gatwick..... been stopped at customs 3 times... twice by the same bitch and when i put it on her the second time... she wanted to make a complaint about me THE FUCK....

needless to say i got a full apology from her then a written one from her senior

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Went through one in Miami

At first I was like nah this is some bullshit...

Then I see the sign saying u don't have to go through the machine but if u refuse u WILL be subjected to a FULL body search...which was beside a man at a desk with nothing on it but a box of latex gloves...

Human photocopier was looking real good after that.

Smh at my girl walking though it not having a clue what it was lol

Went through one in Miami

At first I was like nah this is some bullshit...

Then I see the sign saying u don't have to go through the machine but if u refuse u WILL be subjected to a FULL body search...which was beside a man at a desk with nothing on it but a box of latex gloves...

Human photocopier was looking real good after that.

Smh at my girl walking though it not having a clue what it was lol

LMAO

I swear people don't understand drugs swear they still teach it in school coca is not heroin or crack its not addictive just moreish. Got guys trying to call me a junkie send them to ate tramp you will see fiends. Fat belly bitches who wear no knickers who will fuck you for £5. Damn my clothes I walk on road with cost £400 minimum want to see junkies that can claim that shit

• Upvote 1