Lifers - Channel 4 Tuesday at 9

Guest chap44uns

Lol at this Welsh c*nt at the end saying people could go out and commit a murder.

Comparing his actions to a 'mistake'.

f*ck*ng odious scrot bag. Man beat up another human being for an hour and a half and he's saying he made a mistake?

I hope Lucifer rapes him non stop in hell.

Remorseless c*nt.

--

That guy who murdered his wife isn't justified, but boy she was taking the piss :lol:

That Black guy who's not coming out till he's atleast 52 is still chipper now cause he's only been in for 4 years, give it 5 more years and he'll be fighting depression.

basically, she was a shy ting, then gained confidence and started going out

she told him she didnt love him anymore, she wanted to stay together, but not together if you get it

xmas she said a friend was coming round, turned out to be a guy, she asked for money to go be with this guy and he got pissed off

then she started saying how much she wanted to be with this guy and said he was poor as a man

the guy that killed his wife should of been given a medal of honor not a prison sentence

Have to remember that's his side of the story though... doubt it went exactly how he claims

Im pretty sure it did..

Seems liek a genuine man that was provoked. The way he handed himself him you can tell he wasn't that kinda guy.

The utimate piss take for me was 'His wife asking for pee to spend with/on next man.. SPLARLARLA

naa i don't listen to 1 side like that..you don't know what kinda sh*t he's made up to convince himself or make himself feel better about it..

"can i have some money?"....

"WHAT TO SPEND WITH THAT OTHER GUY?"

"what are you on about, i just want some money to go shopping"

"NA f*ck THIS YOU'RE SPENDING IT WITH HIM..COME ERE!!!"

chick dead

Have to remember that's his side of the story though... doubt it went exactly how he claims

all i could think

the way the story was the ultimate pisstake that'd make every1 sympathise

if there was ever a deterrent for killin some1 tho this was it

nah if anything i reckon it was even worse and he was holding some things back

if you saw the photos she was quite pretty when they got married and aged well....started to look better then when she was younger.... where as he went fat and bald....

kids grown up and out the house.....

i reckon she was linking black guys from london off sites like pof

and when he said she told him he was a poor man....was prob a lot harsher then that.... dissing mans d*ck and saying she wants to get fucked by a real man(guy was a little camp)

these white milfs are fuckeries out here

ive beat a few and see how they go on......