Versus Hip Hop on Trial live Debate 7pm Tonite Youtube...BIG TINGS

Supermalt

i posd him for society needs to be held accountable

dunno about anything else

hiphop is entertainment as far as im concerned

it gets dangerous when people start lookin at entertainment like religion

It is but it still needs to be held accountable for certain things . Especially when you know its effing up the black community and having a negative affect on the youth . which these rappers do because they are not dumb . Don't get me wrong a lot of these rappers do good things with their cash a lot give to charity but sometimes its good to come out and tell the youth and your fellow people where you feel they are going wrong and not to take all this gang banging ish seriously

SOCIETY needs to be held accountable

ok then

how? what does that even mean?

slavery has been long abolished, all of the colonies been given independance, mass immigration from the 3rd world has been allowed into all western countries, in the majority of the west there exists some form of america's "affirmitive action" - giving jobs private and public sect. to "ethnics" based on their race - effectively discriminating against whites, any hint of what could be deemed racist by any1 is pounced upon by the media and the law

the world is at ur feet na?

how can society be held accountable?

ok then

slavery has been long abolished, all of the colonies been given independance, mass immigration from the 3rd world has been allowed into all western countries, in the majority of the west there exists some form of america's "affirmitive action" - giving jobs private and public sect. to "ethnics" based on their race - effectively discriminating against whites, any hint of what could be deemed racist by any1 is pounced upon by the media and the law

To be honest i don't know why you brought up the western world since i said nothiing about that .

You talk like you know EVERYTHING but right there when you say all of the colonies have been given indepenace sums it all up for me .

You know JACK .

Anyway You say slavery has been long abolished yet some countries still have NOT been given independance so if we are to be real slavery has NOT been abolished . Anyway the country my grandparents are from got their independace in the 60's . If i told you what they had to endure to get independance you would truely be shocked .Do you think they were just given independace just like that ? They had to fight for it . Tens,sometimes even Hundreds of thousands of innocent africans have been killed just for seeking independance . And when i mean society i'm not just talking about the problems of the black community i'm talking about every community .White . Black , chinese . Whether it be honour killings , invading other peoples countries , black on black crime , death of blacks in police custody , Politicians stealing from the poor , pointless wars you name it . Thats what i mean by society

Just need to add something before i get accussed of being something i am not i.e anti west , anti british , anti white when i said society , i meant hip hop is one of MANY problems we have in the society . we have many more problems . 12 year old girls being whores wearing makeup , and dressing like whores , slags like rihanna promoting the wrong message , Country vs country People not willing to help their neighbour plus many,many , MANY more These are all problems . A small amount of MANY problems society has

ok then

To be honest i don't know why you brought up the western world since i said nothiing about that .

You talk like you know EVERYTHING but right there when you say all of the colonies have been given indepenace sums it all up for me .

You know JACK .

Anyway You say slavery has been long abolished yet some countries still have NOT been given independance so if we are to be real slavery has NOT been abolished . Anyway the country my grandparents are from got their independace in the 60's . If i told you what they had to endure to get independance you would truely be shocked .Do you think they were just given independace just like that ? They had to fight for it . Tens,sometimes even Hundreds of thousands of innocent africans have been killed just for seeking independance . And when i mean society i'm not just talking about the problems of the black community i'm talking about every community .White . Black , chinese . Whether it be honour killings , invading other peoples countries , black on black crime , death of blacks in police custody , Politicians stealing from the poor , pointless wars you name it . Thats what i mean by society

:lol:

had to quote

rambling nonsense

before anyone's allowed to discuss the social effects of rap music (not that that happened) we must first solve all problems in society?

the idea behind the "1st hold society accountable" argument is that hip hop is a consequence of society/ art reflecting life etc

i asked for you to explain how we'd go about doin this but u'd rather chat on about ur grandad n honour killings

you truly are a thick c*nt mate, lets leave it there

ok then

You know JACK .

:lol:

had to quote

rambling nonsense

before anyone's allowed to discuss the social effects of rap music (not that that happened) we must first solve all problems in society?

the idea behind the "1st hold society accountable" argument is that hip hop is a consequence of society/ art reflecting life etc

i asked for you to explain how we'd go about doin this but u'd rather chat on about ur grandad n honour killings

you truly are a thick c*nt mate, lets leave it there

Is there any need to take it personally .

This was simply a discussion about the effects hip hop has on black youth and the black community yet for some reason you brought up slavery and the west .

Anyway what i am trying to say is that certain elements of hip hop is one of the MANY MINOR things that is wrong with the world . There are plenty of other BIGGER things that is wrong with the world thats why i used the example of slavery,invading other peoples countries,stealing their land etc .

Is there any need to take it personally .

This was simply a discussion about the effects hip hop has on black youth and the black community yet for some reason you brought up slavery and the west .

Anyway what i am trying to say is that certain elements of hip hop is one of the MANY MINOR things that is wrong with the world . There are plenty of other BIGGER things that is wrong with the world thats why i used the example of slavery,invading other peoples countries,stealing their land etc .

it was meant to be a discussion on hip hop's effect on society tbh

predicatably it was centred around black power and feminism tho

so what your saying is one should excuse these elements of hip hop because white people done did some bad things

there u go supermalt, not exactly the standard argument but this is guy ain't exactly articulate

yh imagine that mate

people bein held responsible for their own actions

its a mad world init

only used as an excuse by the western lot tho tbh, never met a fresh aff with any buck passing tendencies

aint watched enough tv yet

I ain't even trying to bring slavery into this debate but in purely answering your statement, maybe that's because African's weren't slaves bro.

The South American, North American and Caribbean black's were the affected.

I ain't even trying to bring slavery into this debate but in purely answering your statement, maybe that's because African's weren't slaves bro.

The South American, North American and Caribbean black's were the affected.

that doesn't stop all these kids from aff families over here believing i am the root cause of all their people's problems

including the state of africa today

might be wrong cos i can't find it now but the other day swear u was goin on about it