FAO: MANDEM

Wavant

My hairline is receeding a bit at the sides, Ive always worn a fringe so its not noticable.

Some of my boys on the other hand their hairline has gone WAY BACK and we are only 25.

Saying that one guy whos hair is quite far back rocks some next james bond quiff which quite suits him

hairline is cool obv not as sharp as when i was 16 but its pretty straight just the normal slight side recession you would expect with age...

about 2/3 years ago the top thinned out proper quick out of nowhere for like a month(stress???)....shaved my hair off...thought i would be going bald within a year was proper getting parro but it actually hasnt got worse since then and with a fresh trim its fine.... normally get a trim every 10 days or so.... if i get all one level (1 or 2) when its growing back its fine but if i get 2 levels or a fade its noticeable after 5/6 days when growing back for a week or so

let my hair grow out in winter was pleasantly surprised with the mini fro i was rocking

if i lost the hairline at the front id rock a 0

loads of white and asian guys got shocking hair lines but get away with it because of fringes

Guest Chelsea Jack

the corners of my hair have defo receded as i have got older, but its only me that notices

my dad went bald early, but a few of the uncles on my mums side have thick headsm hopefully im gunna be okay

that said i have inherited bare from him, so i aint holding my breath any time soon

I remember the first time i got a shape up, was so crisp.....

been going downhill ever since :mad:

getting a shape up has nothing to do with receding hairlines tho btw

just makes it more obvious when its cut