Just what they need right before the Olympics...

Rich Kid

RIP Liam still.

Imagine a bag of them started fighting outside where choice, true religion and foot asylum are etc

Chairs getting dashed then boom Liam and a couple others get ganked. Liam gets it through the heart and dies straight away.

Not kids either, guys were like 22-23.

BAIT IN WESTFIELD OUTSIDE THE SHOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

Are man sure?

Beef can arise out of anything, i try not to judge situations like this to i know the full story if ever i do, because i know how it is to grow up in London and i know the situations i've been in the past could have easily led me to doing life in prison.

• Downvote 1

lol at 22-23 year old monkeys killing each other.

if you're gonna beef/shank each other up just meet up in a car park or alleyway, no need to perform your monkey antics in a shopping mall and putting innocent people at risk.

You see someones thats could have ended your life before in the shopping centre and you think your going to have time to say oi lets take this to the car park?

Guest chap44uns

RIP Liam still.

Imagine a bag of them started fighting outside where choice, religion and foot asylum are etc

getting dashed then boom Liam and a couple others get ganked. Liam gets it through the heart and dies straight away.

Not either, guys were like 22-23.

BAIT IN OUTSIDE THE SHOPS IN THE OF THE DAY.

Are man sure?

was he white?

lol at 22-23 year old monkeys killing each other.

if you're gonna beef/shank each other up just meet up in a car park or alleyway, no need to perform your monkey antics in a shopping mall and putting innocent people at risk.

Lol. 'yh let's meet up in an alleyway and shank each other'

:/

RIP Liam still.

Imagine a bag of them started fighting outside where choice, religion and foot asylum are etc

getting dashed then boom Liam and a couple others get ganked. Liam gets it through the heart and dies straight away.

Not either, guys were like 22-23.

BAIT IN OUTSIDE THE SHOPS IN THE OF THE DAY.

Are man sure?

was he white?

Nah lighty

• Downvote 1

Brother man worked on the site so

Obviously I am gonna take his factual evidence over your speculation that McDonald's won't be there after the Olympics but they have made a new town basically e20 bet eastenders have something to say.

This is why you don't stay around and scuff you go back get a shot gun and shoot up next mans yard

Rip to the young buck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your uncle refills the sweet machines and that some how let's him have inside knowledge on McDonald's Buisness plans?

Seen.

Whatever stop hating man is an engineer use to work on air crafts now is freelance d*ckhead. Fucking peasent don't know what type of family you think I come from but I can assure you it's not that. Like supermalt and horitio have backed what I said the place is just there for the Olympics what's the point of having a big McDonald's in a big nothing which will be in the middle of being refurbished you jabroni. Know your roll and shut your mouth

• Upvote 7