Just what they need right before the Olympics...

Rich Kid

its a dead joke stop reaching Kwaku

your family are still cleaning the toilets i Shit in keep it real

mate ur mum chucked you out coz she saw the loser in u

and hark! here we have some crazed coke fiend who makes silly youtube vids about other members of an internet forum

fool

Considering that happened in 2006 and my cocaine use started in 2010 don't add up stop reaching ur a mug some part time scammer if I find your deets police will get it and laugh while your getting bummed in belmarsh mate u r a mug swear u are the same guy who let an openly gay guy black breh bump him for P. came on here crying are you not the same guy who has two profiles to fend off the trannie attacks? Same guy who was crying over a sket last summer. Bruv look in the mirror and evaluate your life. Hope you get a job when you will graduate hope I don't see you in marks and Spencer's marble arch in a years time. Take heed mate.

Wanna beef me I at London bridge 7th of July will prob wear about 3k worth of jewels on me so if your on robbing me open shot mate

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lol at 22-23 year old monkeys killing each other.

if you're gonna beef/shank each other up just meet up in a car park or alleyway, no need to perform your monkey antics in a shopping mall and putting innocent people at risk.

Lol. 'yh let's meet up in an alleyway and shank each other'

:/

Correct, better than performing monkey activities in the public

its a dead joke stop reaching Kwaku

your family are still cleaning the toilets i sh*t in keep it real

mate ur mum chucked you out coz she saw the loser in u

and hark! here we have some crazed coke fiend who makes silly youtube vids about other members of an internet forum

fool

Considering that happened in 2006 and my cocaine use started in 2010 don't add up stop reaching ur a mug some part time scammer if I find your deets police will get it and laugh while your getting bummed in belmarsh mate u r a mug swear u are the same guy who let an openly gay guy black breh bump him for P. came on here crying are you not the same guy who has two profiles to fend off the trannie attacks? Same guy who was crying over a sket last summer. Bruv look in the mirror and evaluate your life. Hope you get a job when you will graduate hope I don't see you in marks and Spencer's marble arch in a years time. Take heed mate.

Wanna beef me I at London bridge 7th of July will prob wear about 3k worth of jewels on me so if your on robbing me open shot mate

YES DINKY LAD.

PUT IT ON SLEEZY NICELY.

Ok. He's made these drug fuelled threats a few times before. I Take them with a pinch of salt. Mad fiend because ur face is so bait it's very unnessary for me to link u for any sort of 'beef'. I'm sure one day I'll see u offer u a gram or two then tuck u in. I can only hope u won't stab me with a dirty syringe. Nasty fucker

deep

and some man commited suicide at the bullring today

Googled this, guy ain't dead. That's f*cked

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ingham-18653518

nah he died 2 hours later

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/birmingham-news/2012/06/29/man-leaps-to-his-death-at-bullring-shopping-centre-in-birmingham-97319-31291560/

there were pictures all over twitter/fb of him lying on the floor :/

Ok. He's made these drug fuelled threats a few times before. I Take them with a pinch of salt. Mad fiend because ur face is so bait it's very unnessary for me to link u for any sort of 'beef'. I'm sure one day I'll see u offer u a gram or two then tuck u in. I can only hope u won't stab me with a dirty syringe. Nasty fucker

Can't be asked I am busy today swear some drug addicts must of raped your mums or something leave me out kid

The thing is calling them "monkeys" is an insult to monkeys .

Monkeys actually have community cohesion and decency. Can't say that about a lot of d*ckheads involved with this sort of nonsense.

These people are surely more demonic. I mean who goes shopping knowing that your capable of shanking someone.

• Upvote 1

i knew the monkeys would jump out of their zoo in time for the Olympics and embarrass all black people

such headllines i dont even need to guess or wonder the age group and kind of people

cunts

will happen again

Finally come out of your shell eh?

So which character are you playing today? Carpe' or this?

• Downvote 1

The thing is calling them "monkeys" is an insult to monkeys .

Monkeys actually have community cohesion and decency. Can't say that about a lot of d*ckheads involved with this sort of nonsense.

These people are surely more demonic. I mean who goes shopping knowing that your capable of shanking someone.

I would say a lot of people are capable of shanking someone if something bad happens to them or someone their close to.

Any news on who the lad was yet ?

Did you not read the thread?

/

You're peter crotch init

What do you mean ?

And i mean does anyone know the lads name ?

For some reason when a black youth dies and no name is confirmed a little something inside me thinks i know the person

I already told you his name a couple pages back

Liam Woodard

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah cool jigga I was just taking the piss I know ur fams certi

/

U lot need to chill with this 'monkey' talk. Like say dave from Chelmsford ain't calling you the same thing

Thing is I dunno y u man say this cos when guys say monkey on here i assume they are talking about the jumped up youths doing dumb shit, but u automatically associate it with it being some sort of racial issue

Sort of says more about your mind set than anything when u associate being called a monkey with being black tbh

Are monkeys even black?

what youre saying is ridiculous

calling a black person a monkey is clearly a racial slur same as making monkey noises or throwing banannas dunno what planet your on

why would you associate the word monkey with jumped up youths doing doing dumb shit?

are monkeys even dumb?

Nah ur missing the point no one has said if they were black or not some youths are acting like wild animals so people call them monkeys ur just assuming people mean they are black.

And yes monkeys are dumber than humans so by calling them monkeys u are comparing them to wild animals that are inferior to humans which is what theses youths are

Yes obviously there are racists that use it as a racist term but that's not the argument guy said y do people use the phrase on here and I'm explaining y I might say it from time to time and probably y others do as well...nothing to do with the colour whites can be monkeys too.

• Downvote 1