Do you think something big mIght happen during the Olympics?

Yak_Louis

I don't think anything major will happen .its a minor dot on a raging map of crap and poison which going on in world .

only thing I can maybe see happening is political nonsense with isreal on the anniversary of the munic games and the killing of their athletes by palestinians militia...that going to ruffle feathers beacuse they so up their own are they already demanding state remembrances and special memorians full well knowing that will stir up some strong feelings.even though they full well know politics is forbidden from the games _although we all know that impossible to stop the olympics are puerly political especially since nazi germany held the games and onwards to black power salute etc..

So I can only see the anniversary being a problem _

or yout dem.

thun what has your idol jones said about the olympics?

he better get all his 'predictions' out now and not wait until suttin happens (which it wont cos my sister is volunteering)

before parading himself as the messiah of the information age

• Downvote 4

or yout dem.

thun what has your idol jones said about the olympics?

he better get all his 'predictions' out now and not wait until suttin happens (which it wont cos my sister is volunteering)

before parading himself as the messiah of the information age

If you look through this thread carpe/venom/reagus/tulse you will see what he says

WW3 will never happen in our live times.

The world has nothing to lose so there's nothing worth fighting over.

what are the odds on trollery startin it?

Cancer will kill us all before we start killing ourselves.

We need to find a cure for this horrible disease because that's the only threat to the human population.

I wouldn't bother what some bloke says on youtube as they are only scaremongering you to market their opinions

Have faith in the government, we have a fantastic, powerful country who look after one another and nothing will happen at the olympics

Don't get yourself worked up!

• Downvote 4