British police say expect more riots

Yak_Louis

i dont see any riots happening at all

it only happened by chance all them socio-economical reasons such as the ones supermalt gave are gas to me

from when people are getting six months for stealing water and sweets only a fool would partake in such activities

• Upvote 1

if he's on about the riots/protests that happened in central london then yes, because the policies of this government will rile people up.

if he's on about the riots that came after an unlawful killing, well those types of things only happen after a extreme case, so thats more avoidable.

i dont see any riots happening at all

it only happened by chance all them socio-economical reasons such as the ones supermalt gave are gas to me

from when people are getting six months for stealing water and sweets only a fool would partake in such activities

Did you read about the ipc refusing to hand over evidence on mark duggans murder. Whole thing is corrupt

i was sceptical about the IPC thing from the start as it doesn't/didn't benefit them to go against the Police,

but it was a confirmed sham from when People involved with helping the family liase with the IPC left the campaign officially due to the IPC being inept/currupt/not giving a sh*t.

the truth will come out on a busy day in a few years time when the Police are satisfied that not enough people care enough to kick up a stink. that was said to me when the shooting 1st happened, if the truth ever comes out it will be like this,

Tbh to be frank, only people who thought on instinct got caught, people who actually prepared themselves would have got away scot free, a simple balaclava would have been enough for many to avoid sentences and a lot of people know that. I don't think it will happen anytime soon though, because it was a unique sequence of events that lead to it in the first place, the restlessness that lead to it has been somewhat curbed.

Tbh to be frank, only people who thought on instinct got caught, people who actually prepared themselves would have got away scot free, a simple balaclava would have been enough for many to avoid sentences and a lot of people know that. I don't think it will happen anytime soon though, because it was a unique sequence of events that lead to it in the first place, the restlessness that lead to it has been somewhat curbed.

True, most were opportunists.

Some were so bait

Was mad, man was glued to Sky News

lol it werent only people that could be seen that got caught

if you get shifted your dna is taken and stored.

a lot of looters were criminals or had been shifted before

forenisc evidence was recovered from shops looted all it takes is a match and feds are coming to ur door/

but its true if you come completely prepared fully ballied up , gloves etc etc you have a decent chance of evading capture

lol it werent only people that could be seen that got caught

if you get shifted your dna is taken and stored.

a lot of looters were criminals or had been shifted before

forenisc evidence was recovered from shops looted all it takes is a match and feds are coming to ur door/

but its true if you come completely prepared fully ballied up , gloves etc etc you have a decent chance of evading capture

Dont think you get how it works tbh

How you gonna take dna swabs from a shop like JD sports and isolate a rioters dna from the THOUSANDS of innocent people who have been in that shop recently?

On top of that they dont have money to do rensics like that on every shop that got looted