Eminem vs 2pac Better Song Writer/Artist

MurderBlues

Both are the two highest selling in Hip Hop but who would you say is the better Song Writer? i would say both are great but cos 2pac wasn't a Hook guy majority of his tunes he got Singers to feature and do da Hook where as Eminem is a master at crafting his own Hooks when it comes to Hits (Not Afraid, Lose Yourself, Cleaning Out My Closet, Mockingbird, Real Slim Shady). Eminem also could do what 2pac did as far as Write personal songs about his life but 2pac i don't think could do what Eminem did with Writting crazy humour songs using an Alter Ego like Slim Shady so would have to give it to Eminem as far as Song Writting. Artist wise Em also makes beats so by default he the more all round Artist.

Different styles make better music but in hindsight they r as good as each other .

As far as style goes 2pac was obviously Conscious Political style heavy content about the struggle of blacks in America where as Eminem is more personal, autobiographical but the case can be argued Eminem was like 2pac with out the Pro Black element as they both covered similar concepts and experiences they went through like poverty, welfare, relationships, having no father figure only diffrence is Em does the Singing/Harmonizing thing too where as Pac predominantly just Rapped. but that style of both being Emotional Personal a lotta similarities.

Now The Slim Shady Persona and the Makavali Persona are diffrent things 1 is shock humor while the other is Gangsta Rap

You gotta say Em is the more accomplished Writer cos once again he could come up with big Hooks wether for a Single or just album tune where as 2pac got features for that department.