Is Football Racist? - Mon 16 Jul 9pm BBC 3 - Opinions?

mwpfilms

These mans cant moan about racsim with beckys at home.

. Reminds me of an afro caribbean night i went too some time back. One guy was giving it the usual pro black speech " black men who date white birds are sellouts" , "black men should be with black women" then he goes and says his wife is white but he wont end it because he made a commitment to her . SMH

. Reminds me of an afro caribbean night i went too some time back. One guy was giving it the usual pro black speech " black men who date white birds are sellouts" , "black men should be with black women" then he goes and says his wife is white but he wont end it because he made a commitment to her . SMH

nah i dont believe this...

• Downvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Innit guy called himself a sell out yh?

Bruv from time you have guys like this in the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCxxR0vbGM

You know that im not gassing .

As a black man I think you have no right to be saying races shouldn't mix when your wife is white. Or things along the lines of black men should only date black women.

But of course they can talk about racism.

• Downvote 2

As a black man I think you have no right to be saying races shouldn't mix when your wife is white. Or things along the lines of black men should only date black women.

But of course they can talk about racism.

common sense tbh

cant be talking all that blacks should stick together shit when youre drinking that sweet white nectar