Is Football Racist? - Mon 16 Jul 9pm BBC 3 - Opinions?

mwpfilms

lol was taking a course looked down the list of names quickly see Odejayi or something along those lines typical nigerian name

Women came in now

no black woman

thinking typical late/no show

done a roll call first name Beth.... some size 20 downs looking white bitch

lol bait papers ting

Ok heres a question for yall . How do you feel about black men lets say they are of aftican desent giving white women their african surnames when they get married ? For instance millie jane todd becomes millie jane alokolaro

:/

lol was taking a course looked down the list of names quickly see Odejayi or something along those lines typical nigerian name

Women came in now

no black woman

thinking typical late/no show

done a roll call first name Beth.... some size 20 downs looking white bitch

lol bait papers ting

looooool

serious question

Do people really believe a black man can't talk about Racism if he's with a white woman?

or is it just the resident funny farm residents who think this?

what are people views on this?

He probably can..

But really & truly most people will consider his cry half hearted.

As a black man I think you have no right to be saying races shouldn't mix when your wife is white. Or things along the lines of black men should only date black women.

But of course they can talk about racism.

Why on earth would a person in an interracial relationship preach against miscegenation?

serious question

Do people really believe a black man can't talk about Racism if he's with a white woman?

If your talking about racism, and you have a white wife i've already got doubts in my mind.

• Upvote 2

@Afroman But he is still black and may well have suffered more racism than you or me,

In fact due to his the race of his other half may have received more as a result.

He can talk about racism to a certain extent.

Most of the race activists in this country, only care about racism pertaining to this country anyways, they don't see the bigger picture.

serious question

If your talking about racism, and you have a white wife i've already got doubts in my mind.

Doubts like what?

This is what I want to know,

You think he is less black, or less likely to receive racism or know what it is? Or has he now become White because of the race of his Woman?

Or is he now on "their side" and could be seen as part of the "enemy"?

Or what?

serious question

Doubts like what?

This is what I want to know,

You think he is less black, or less likely to receive racism or know what it is? Or has he now become White because of the race of his Woman?

Or is he now on "their side" and could be seen as part of the "enemy"?

Or what?

I'm talking about on a bigger scale, in terms of things like Pan Africanism, and yeah the last part if you have a white wife i always feel you are more likely to hold back your true thoughts. All the black activists we look up today always maintained the importance of the stable black family.