PC Gaming/General PC topic

Creed Diskenth

Its crazy man, I walked up to the top level of a building, then i hear the glass smash, so I insta prone, and some guy is just licking shots through the window, ive been stuck here for 20 minutes. Im waiting to see if they gonna stop/come find me. facckk

ahh i can get a 21inch imac for 550, this thread is temptin me to grab it

i3, 4gb ram, 500gb hard drive, full hd display, radeon hd graphics

i literally don't kno what any of that means

that sh*t b kl to play a few games? this day z n sim city when it drops?

Its crazy man, I walked up to the top level of a building, then i hear the glass smash, so I insta prone, and some guy is just licking shots through the window, ive been stuck here for 20 minutes. Im waiting to see if they gonna stop/come find me. facckk

:lmao:

Need to see videos of this on VIP2 Gaming

Pos whoever it was who dropped those SideStrafe DayZ vids. Decent series still. Lol at when he found the ghillie suit etc then proper found a safe place to log out. Next time he logs in, his character has reset. Painful stuff.

Games still seems a bit too buggy for me to get involved in, but its in alpha so its to be expected.

Yeh, it is buggy and a bit clunky. The overall game isnt for everyone aswell, some periods nothing happens, or theres lots of crawling/walking/running. But if you dont mind that sh*t or enjoy exploring then it worth experiencing.

Don't buy this.

Edit: Lemme eleborate, the specs are decent, apart from when it comes to the graphics card.

If it just says 'Radeon HD graphics' then its very basic and you won't be able to play anything.

Also as its an imac, you won't be able to upgrade components yourself, meaning when you want to up your performance you will need to buy another imac or whatever.

Go for a PC, drop your budget and I or anyone else can recommend you something.

[media=]

[/media]

sdfkskjdf

This is so REAL :lmao:

DayZ>>>

skajfjdnfjsndgja

gfjdksflkmkdlfm

dsfmkdsafmlkdmf

asfnkaldsmfkl;sdmf

dsafkdms;lfkmasd

fnsdakfmlsdmf

dasfmkadsmfls,

fmsfkdsaf

dnfoms

fndas]fmdkfma

sf]

looooooooooool...that was some next level Trim-Sigh there...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuz!!

was that insingle player mode, or is the game only multiplayer??

[media=]

[/media]

sdfkskjdf

This is so REAL :lmao:

DayZ>>>

skajfjdnfjsndgja

gfjdksflkmkdlfm

dsfmkdsafmlkdmf

asfnkaldsmfkl;sdmf

dsafkdms;lfkmasd

fnsdakfmlsdmf

dasfmkadsmfls,

fmsfkdsaf

dnfoms

fndas]fmdkfma

sf]

looooooooooool...that was some next level Trim-Sigh there...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuz!!

was that insingle player mode, or is the game only multiplayer??

Multiplayer only, but you can play single player if no1 else is in the server i guess

Don't buy this.

Edit: Lemme eleborate, the specs are decent, apart from when it comes to the graphics card.

If it just says 'Radeon HD graphics' then its very basic and you won't be able to play anything.

Also as its an imac, you won't be able to upgrade components yourself, meaning when you want to up your performance you will need to buy another imac or whatever.

Go for a PC, drop your budget and I or anyone else can recommend you something.

ahh safe hadn't clocked the edit

i ain't really got a budget, i jus kno a fella who deals with computers, jus got a mac pro for my bro for 600 off him n he mentions this imac

my laptops slowin down n was thinkin i might jump on a few games

better off goin with a pc tho yh, nice

Fack my graphics card came to my mums today just checked FedEx tracker. Hopefully they will try drop it off again today.

Mr gayle this deal is you remember to get the wireless cord also link is a few pages back.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Xbox-360-Accessories/Microsoft/Xbox-360-Official-Elite-Wireless-Controller---Black?affid=47868&awc=1152_1342439003_168959d11bb7061064c94fd014bc33ed

discount code

VCSUMMER12