kitten BURIED ALIVE in concrete (Video)

Yak_Louis

Just reading up about the polygamist Mormon sect and they are some sick people

Polygamous sects have founded isolated communities in the Southwest, and have developed a society that defies the laws of both Arizona and Utah and supports polygamous marriage including the marriage of under-age girls and older men. One such community is located in Colorado City, Arizona. Colorado city (map)is in Mojave County. The closest larger community is St. George, Utah, known as a retirement and recreation community. St. George is quite a distance away. Colorado City is very isolated.

Another community, Hilldale, Utah, is home to the nation's largest polygamist community. It is across the border from Colorado City.

It is important for visitors to the area to be aware of this community. Strangers are not common and the isolation has allowed a radical sect of polygamists to establish control over the families and children that live there.

A Phoenix, Arizona woman, who was once a member of the sect in Colorado City, escaped the night before she was to be married to an older man. She was 14 at the time. Pennie Petersen, at age 14, found out she was to be married to a 48-year-old man who she said had previously molested her. She ran from the sect and has become an advocate for the under-age brides in Colorado City. In an article, published by the Southern Poverty Law Center, she expressed her ideas, "Petersen advocates education as an important element to any sort of solution in Short Creek (original name for Colorado City). Currently, many boys and girls never make it past the eighth grade, and even then their schooling is done in private, religious schools under the supervision of Jeffs. Peterson added, "Show my 17-year-old daughter a 70-year-old man and tell her that's going to be her new husband, she'll tell you, 'Hell, no,' and beat the crap out of you."

lol they get all teary eyed when its a cat or dog but theyll be having roast chicken on sunday

What has that got to do with animal cruelty though :/

does the chicken just faint and then end up in the oven?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't endure a long and painful end to it's life, like any animal that's in our food chain.

lol they get all teary eyed when its a cat or dog but theyll be having roast chicken on sunday

I'm pretty sure it doesn't endure a long and painful end to it's life

:rofl:

omd its a cat - long and painful end ya kna

I think the outrage is at the action not the result.

You don't stick any living thing in wet cement and let it die an arduous painful death.

That's just nonsense.

i'm sure people making light of the situation wouldn't invite said people in their house for dinner.

Theres a difference between torturing animals and killing animals for food.

It seems some are finding it hard to make that connection

lol some people just dont have the simple brain complexity to link one thing to another and notice an outcome

i kno what a whore is and i can link that adjective to the bitch that had the unfortunate task of pushing your rindi bindi self out of her

• Upvote 2

lol some people just dont have the simple brain complexity to link one thing to another and notice an outcome

i kno what a whore is and i can link that adjective to the bitch that had the unfortunate task of pushing your rindi bindi self out of her

Whore is a noun mate but atleast u had a go

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMFAO

the ting just drops and ends up crispy with some jerk seasoning

torturing animals is f*cked up and should be punished

but this

I value both lives equally and wouldn't choose one over the other.

is the reason some pay £3 a month to give a dog a home rather than £1 to help some people get clean water

quoted for stupidity

quoted for stupidity

:/

But he is correct

It is a noun

Filthy whore

You are a whore

Spot the noun you dyslexic twat

torturing animals is f*cked up and should be punished

but this

I value both lives equally and wouldn't choose one over the other.

is the reason some pay £3 a month to give a dog a home rather than £1 to help some people get clean water

This is when I'm like 'it's just an animal' from when I heard that Donkey charity advert was amongst the most, if not the most, successful charity advert that year or something. When people put animals before humans that's dumb.

But comparing torturing a kitten to having a chicken for dinner is ridiculous, when does the comparison stop.