Quick question

Fresh

Nah levels though imagine going all that way and paying that money and she don't let off

The chick would have to get maddie'd real quick

A+pimp+named+slickback+from+the+boondocks.jpg

i would with something ive beat once

or even linked a couple times not beat and thought she could be more then a link

been away with certain top links for weekends its nothing

I might do something similar but with a foreign ting I've beat already. keeps inviting me to spend a few days with her at her place.

Drawing tings who hardly speak English>>>>>>__________

dont from previous experience

at first you find it funny when shes there struggling with the language trying to tell you about something

then after youve beat it and your laying there and this bitch is there talking in her broken english saying shit like "you like paint on my feet fingers"

nah nah nah needs to be a ting that you have that chemistry with and convo flows like crazy

at first you find it funny when shes there struggling with the language trying to tell you about something

then after youve beat it and your laying there and this bitch is there talking in her broken english saying sh*t like "you like paint on my feet fingers"

nah nah nah needs to be a ting that you have that chemistry with and convo flows like crazy

:rofl:

jajajajajajaaa

just gna be thinkin 'shatap'

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Some guy I know went to Poland to link a chick

He used to link when she was living here

They rushed him as soon as he stepped out of the airport

Wtf....y??

Her idea of course, algarve 2 nights £250.

Drew it in may had a few lengthy convos on whatsapp but wasn't bothere enough to initiate a link.

But u can be bothered to go on holiday with her?

All seems strange

Make her fuck u first

then after youve beat it and your laying there and this bitch is there talking in her broken english saying sh*t like "you like paint on my feet fingers"

:rofl:

jajajajajajaaa'