no long ting

nah thats grim

she dont have the thighs to match

fuckin grotesquely huge

nah thats grim

she dont have the thighs to match

f*ckin grotesquely huge

Shit is nasty

Some American MILF had the silcone removed and put the after effects on Facebook

:(

Stupid bitch.

And it will look horrific naked. In that video she described how it looked like "a bag of oranges" so she padded it out with even more silicone. It probably doesn't even have a natural bounce anymore so doggystyle would be grim.

No Qualms.

Kneading dough whilst stroking >>>>>>>>>

Stupid fool. Looks like sh*t too.... reminds me of some girl I know.

She got butt implants, lipo and a belly tuck and now has a cocoa cola bottle shape... yeah it looks good, what female wouldn't want that shape! But what pisses me off is the fact that these girls run around thinking they're the sh*t with their fake bodies. Then you have thirsty guys chasing them which goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they're superstars.

Then you have thirsty guys chasing them which goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they're superstars.

Fully c/s. Come like a loy of guys in the nsfw threads, loving off the fakeness.

She got butt implants, lipo and a belly tuck and now has a cocoa cola bottle shape... yeah it looks good, what female wouldn't want that shape! But what pisses me off is the fact that these girls run around thinking they're the sh*t with their fake bodies. Then you have thirsty guys chasing them which goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they're superstars.

Sound a bit hurt tbh

Sound a bit hurt tbh

c/s

Sound a bit hurt tbh

c/s

hmmm c/s a just lil

Doc obviously did it on purpose

lol

Sound a bit hurt tbh

c/s

hmmm c/s a just lil

Of course I'm hurt! When you're close to someone and see them as family but they start changing towards you and acting a way because they think they're better than you... it's going to cut. It cuts even more when it's fakeness making them believe they're the sh*t.

I'm living my life thanks. Very happily with my big ass that's real :)