It's the Olympics. You're driving in London.

Yak_Louis

i've read enough holocaust-didn't-happen (atleast on the 6 million jews scale) sh*t to be skeptical of everything

the amount of holocaust survivors still milling about on my tv now is questionable atleast, along with the populations of jews in europe before the war suggesting 6 million is mad bullshit

so muh conflicting info out there

either way there's enough disinformation from both sides that i'll stay on the fence

all i do know, and again the numbers are sketchy, bias from both sides, but up to 11 million germans were genocided at the hands of the soviets, jews and the alliance after the war and no1 blinks an eye, complete media silence up to this day

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i've read enough holocaust-didn't-happen (atleast on the 6 million jews scale) sh*t to be skeptical of everything

the amount of holocaust survivors still milling about on my tv now is questionable atleast, along with the populations of jews in europe before the war suggesting 6 million is mad bullshit

so muh conflicting info out there

either way there's enough disinformation from both sides that i'll stay on the fence

all i do know, and again the numbers are sketchy, bias from both sides, but up to 11 million germans were genocided at the hands of the soviets, jews and the alliance after the war and no1 blinks an eye, complete media silence up to this day

Koo coo

Conspiracy nut to the extreme

Will leave you to it

Thanks to your family they fought a war so this land was not invaded by savages who would of probably wiped out all your family and you not even existing or becoming a slave wiping some Germs bum

How there souls must look down on you now shaking there head

Mad how certain whites stick up for Nazis when they probably would not of existed or would of become a slave to there so called master race

absolute nonsense mate

do u actually believe the nazi's were invading england?

do u know why we even got involved or are u jus jumping to your provided conclusions? we were on the brink of invasion yh?

the whole hitler wanted to turn the world into german praising slaves is madness

he weren't even german himself

from what i can tell he respected europe and the diverse characteristics of the nations more so than any government i've been ruled by

Koo coo

Conspiracy nut to the extreme

Will leave you to it

are u actually havin a laugh mate

ur the 1 who blindly accepts random explanations about 911, didn't u jus post a video of some show about planes crashin into the towers like that would even make sense to put out there?

disparities in information regarding ww2 is clear, read a book

i bet u never heard of the genocide of german civilians after the war but ur so quick to go mad at a flippin olympics logo cos some nazi designed it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks to your family they fought a war so this land was not invaded by savages who would of probably wiped out all your family and you not even existing or becoming a slave wiping some Germs bum

How there souls must look down on you now shaking there head

Mad how certain whites stick up for Nazis when they probably would not of existed or would of become a slave to there so called master race

absolute nonsense mate

do u actually believe the nazi's were invading england?

do u know why we even got involved or are u jus jumping to your provided conclusions? we were on the brink of invasion yh?

the whole hitler wanted to turn the world into german praising slaves is madness

he weren't even german himself

from what i can tell he respected europe and the diverse characteristics of the nations more so than any government i've been ruled by

Must of been f*ck*ng up London for the fun of it yeah

He had so much respect for Europe he was invading lands and setting up shop raising his flags and symbols which was just the start

You cant be serious, must be tr0lling

are u actually havin a laugh mate

ur the 1 who blindly accepts random explanations about 911, didn't u jus post a video of some show about planes crashin into the towers like that would even make sense to put out there?

disparities in information regarding ww2 is clear, read a book

i bet u never heard of the genocide of german civilians after the war but ur so quick to go mad at a flippin olympics logo cos some nazi designed it

Go research 9/11, established members of society who provide solid evidence

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

http://www.ae911truth.org/

You get all your holocaust denial information from nazi sympathisers, go ahead and post your information and i will link these scum bags as loving the nazi regime at some point in there life, they all been baited

this guy must be trolling

not gonna bite

jus edited my last post. had u heard of the german genocide thun?

as u clearly don't understand, he was bombing us because we, the allies, (britain, france, later america) entered into a war with germany

we did so because they invaded poland, which we had sworn to protect if they were invaded by germany

although we didn't protect them at all, we just distracted germany a bit, we also didn't give a f*ck when the soviet union invaded poland from the other side 2 weeks later n left them to it

the whole thing is far too complex to understand without researching for decades, but i'm not opposed to the idea it was fully perpetrated by jews themselves

hitler founded israel ffs, he sent the jews over there to their holy land in the 1st place

but as always, the truth will go against the grain of what we've been taught our entire lives, so i must be being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

Fam u are in ore of the people that killed your family

Go to bed.

u can't even spell awe u simpleton

i've explained the circumstances that lead to those deaths, and the english government are as just to blame as the germans

/

funny when u lot pretend to be open minded for a sec init

goin on about families that have ruled since the beginning of time yet u think some world war popped out of nowhere and we courageously fought for the rights of jews and gypsies galore

idiots

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Fam u are in ore of the people that killed your family

Go to bed.

u can't even spell awe u simpleton

i've explained the circumstances that lead to those deaths, and the english government are as just to blame as the germans

/

funny when u lot pretend to be open minded for a sec init

goin on about families that have ruled since the beginning of time yet u think some world war popped out of nowhere and we courageously fought for the rights of jews and gypsies galore

idiots

Them ones were u go at the spelling instead of backing your talk I see you

You admire the nazis fam

Can't be calling anyone a simpleton don't be stup

The Jew's were supposedly the chosen people in the bible so they did really create God.

That's why your analogy doesn't work.

so youre telling me vampires wrote the twilight novels?

(disclaimer :i thought he was talking about illuminati not jews, i try not to read other peoples posts where possible)