Negging c*nt

Thun

Tulse owns the site

Ban him when he stops taking his meds and when his mum calls me saying his stable again.... we allow him back

/

the others in this club can thank Thun for it..... as it was just a c*nt club.... but after several complaints about someone going round negging random posts for no reason.... it got renamed.

Neg away...

oh wait

• Upvote 5

Neg away...

oh wait

The neg system is for child like minds who rely it to feel good that they getting pos's and can make it through the day feeling on top of the world for getting a pos

Proper users of these forum dont give a f*ck about a neg/pos system

Put me in whatever group you want, nothing changes how I post on here

• Upvote 1

alien fellatio giving tinfoil hat wearing Alex Jones' boyfriend wannabe f*ckbwai

:rofl:

Intense.

Could feel is pain

Going to give give him a pos so he can celebrate all night

Can see him dancing around his squat now for getting a pos

dont think i wont get your IP and dance in your mums vagina you paranoid fuck

give her that barefoot African Zulu warrior Kunta Kinte im-raping-my-slave-masters-wife doggy

bring her that next-day before 9am special signed for delivery of that 100% authentic 21 year old African "black mamba" wood with that sweet sap

• Downvote 1

Tulse owns the site

Ban him when he stops taking his meds and when his mum calls me saying his stable again.... we allow him back

/

the others in this club can thank Thun for it..... as it was just a c*nt club.... but after several complaints about someone going round negging random posts for no reason.... it got renamed.

Neg away...

oh wait

You love to abuse your power .

I have NEVER negged anyone for no reason .

It has ALWAYS been because i didn't agree with someones post

alien fellatio giving tinfoil hat wearing Alex Jones' boyfriend wannabe f*ckbwai

Intense.

Could feel is pain

dont think i wont get your IP and dance in your mums vagina you paranoid f*ck

give her that barefoot African Zulu warrior Kunta Kinte im-raping-my-slave-masters-wife doggy

bring her that next-day before 9am special signed for delivery of that 100% authentic 21 year old African "black mamba" wood with that sweet sap

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN GAVE HIM THAT GARCIA LEFT HOOK ROUND 3 AGAINST KHAN

Intense.

Could feel is pain

Aint it your scummy gun totting mum who abandoned you and let you rot taking pills and living like a tramp

Your mum now is working in the slumz in some cess pit country sucking off 60 d*cks a day for a bowl of rice away while infested with aids and syphilis

Intense.

Could feel is pain

Aint it your scummy gun totting mum who abandoned you and let you rot taking pills and living like a tramp

Your mum now is working in the slumz in some cess pit country sucking off 60 d*cks a day for a bowl of rice away while infested with aids and syphilis

my mum's the reason im alive don, but thanks for the concern

and lol @ slums, she runs a radio station and security company with clients from entertainers to ministers and is good friends with the president

whatchu say Dave?

i said she runs a radio station and security company with clients from entertainers to ministers and is good friends with the president

CHU

wegeddit

• Upvote 8

Intense.

Could feel is pain

and lol @ slums, she runs a radio station and security company with clients from entertainers to ministers and is good friends with the president

whatchu say Dave?

i said she runs a radio station and security company with clients from entertainers to ministers and is good friends with the president

CHU

wegeddit

She entertains alright

Bet she entertains many a men

Runs a radio station and security yeah

What other storys she told you

Gullible dave believing it all while she sucking a d*ck over her clients cell phone

• Downvote 1

Intense.

Could feel is pain

whatchu say Dave?

CHU

wegeddit

She entertains alright

Bet she entertains many a men

Runs a radio station and security yeah

What other storys she told you

Gullible dave believing it all while she sucking a d*ck on her clients cell phone while on the phone to dave

told?

i seen that shit nigga

just cause your mum's some benefit scrounging, pop kids out for an extra cheque, smoking while pregnant, 10 different children by different niggas having old diseased womb cretin, dont think everyone else's is

i was told she's such a hoe she had a baby went and got a DNA test, came to find out the baby wasnt even hers

• Upvote 1

told?

i seen that sh*t nigga

just cause your mum's some benefit scrounging, pop kids out for an extra cheque, smoking while pregnant, 10 different children by different niggas having old diseased womb cretin, dont think everyone else's is

i was told she's such a hoe she had a baby went and got a DNA test, came to find out the baby wasnt even hers

Your just mad now

Glad I got to you

Calm down, go get some fresh air fella

:lol:

grouped me with a black supremicist, a stroppy jew and a depressed indian

sounds like a sh*t sitcom

Coming from a nazi white supremacist who goes around shook in his own country

You dont even know what I am but will let you think what you like

Beg Dave and Thun meet up,

Would love to see dave cave thuns dome in with them congo blows

Look who has come out the woodwork and feeling brave

Aint even noticed you on this forum but glad the hatred has built up for you to post your true beliefs

Beg Dave and Thun meet up,

Would love to see dave cave thuns dome in with them congo blows

Look who has come out the woodwork and feeling brave

Aint even noticed you on this forum but glad the hatred has built up for you to post your true beliefs

Maybe that happened while you where wondering around trying to find the sports room.

• Upvote 1

told?

i seen that sh*t nigga

Your just mad now

Glad I got to you

no comeback?

khaled.jpg

• Upvote 3

told?

i seen that sh*t nigga

Your just mad now

Glad I got to you

no comeback?

khaled.jpg

You think iim going to go back and forth with mum cusses

Got a life unlike you who is lonely with no friends, family or a girlfriend

Im being honest and really pity your life as your a real life loser as we all know you spend most of it on the net

You got a tattoo of vip2, your a sad prodcut of the internet gone wrong, never will be that