Batman cinema shooting (10+ dead)

Pro

Yes man is f*cked should of just stayed away from

The media. Guy is a top c*nt of the highest order his women HAS to leave him

yet she has agreed to marry the coward

the guy is wotless

i think his proposal was just tactical, hes a spineless waste of space

how can you leave your whole family, the mother and a complete stranger took bullets and this creep actually drove off

Yes man is f*cked should of just stayed away from

The media. Guy is a top c*nt of the highest order his women HAS to leave him

yet she has agreed to marry the coward

the guy is wotless

i think his proposal was just tactical, hes a spineless waste of space

how can you leave your whole family, the mother and a complete stranger took bullets and this creep actually drove off

This.

Woman is dumb!

you remind me of thun

i dont need to explain why that is a bad thing

/

responsibility you kno

the thing with these greenpeace, anti capitalistt timewasters is that they forget money is on top of everything it has always been like that and it always will

when shareholders are present - social responsibility is put to the back end and capital is put to the front

get out of your utopian nonsense- shit aint gonna happen

and u fucking idiot dont ever compare me to that autistic numbskull

really offended me with that one

You remind me of Preach from don't be a menace.

Carlos just vex with me because he believes in man made global warming, even when the ultimate tro'lls admitted they makeup data.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I'd actually like him to explain how he would drive a car into a cinema without A. killing all the people fleeing for there lives. And B. how he would not get shot.

You are a f*ck*ng simpleton and the last 3 posts you've just made have put you below Justin tbh

at least he thinks he knows what he stands for

you're too confused to even realise that

it's not an anti-capitalist argument to suggest the news have a responsibility to their viewership and the community on the whole

it's got nothing to do with any conspiracy theories either YOU ABSOLUTE PLUM. Thanks for the heads up but I think we all know why most news channels sensualise these events the way they do. but thanks for your enlightening analysis.

I hope that one day you're not sat there watching the worst thing that's ever happened to you, be exploited to make someone a few extra bucks. I hope you come to truly understand the nonsense you've just written in much nicer way.

• Upvote 1

i never said they shouldnt have a responsibility to the community and their viewership

i said when shareholders are involved social responsibility is not as important as making money and this applies to most things in life whether this is right or wrong is pointless as this is how it has always been and how it always will be

and about me being exploited to make 'someone a few extra bucks'- lol this happens as soon as you wake up - you and me both

and again i never said it was an anti capitalist argument to suggest they should have responisblity. the anti capitalist thing was a personal jibe to YOU as i know you were one of those fools advocating that time wasting occupy london crap that amounted to nothing-and i also know you stay on this anti-capitalist wave as well