He would be black wouldn't he -.-

RaiKkoNen

http://www.dailymail...ty-pageant.html

'I'm 25 stone but I feel beautiful....and happy with my health': Morbidly obese teenager enters beauty pageant for supersize women

• Size 32 childcare worker from Hull loves the way she looks
  • Kirstie Mouncey, 18, gets out of breath going up stairs

PUBLISHED: 16:15, 20 July 2012 | UPDATED: 16:30, 20 July 2012

She may be morbidly obese and a dress size 32, but that won't stop Kirstie Mouncey feeling beautiful.

The supersized 18-year-old, a childcare worker from Hull, is entering a beauty pageant specifically for the larger lady, and has appeared on national television to tell everyone how happy she finally is with her 26 stone weight and her health.

She said: 'I think I'm sending out a positive message about feeling confident with who you are.'

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

article-0-142428AC000005DC-454_634x908.jpg

Happy at last: Kirstie Mouncey says that after years of verbal and physical bullying, she has finally learned to ignore criticism and be happy with both her health and her size

Having suffered years of verbal and physical assaults at the hands of bullies due to her size, Kirstie has finally decided to ignore her critics and be happy.

Wearing her floor-length purple satin prom dress, Kirstie appeared on ITV's This Morning alongside her boyfriend, Alex Boakye, and the organiser of the Miss Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) International contest Emma Walker.

She explained to presenters Kate Thornton and John Barrowman why her mentality changed.

More...

She said: 'People were putting me down 24-7 and it made me feel really uncomfortable and not worth anything, so I just thought, like, I'm me, and if people can't accept that, they can't, I shouldn't change for other people, I should just be me.'

Kirstie first started gaining weight aged just six when she began to comfort eat after the death of her father.

By the time she reached secondary school she had already ballooned to 20 stone. She now has a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 68, where a healthy range is between 18.5 and 24.9.

article-0-142428BA000005DC-106_634x403.jpg

Big is beautiful: Kirstie Mouncey, left, with her boyfriend Alex Boaky - who admits to preferring the larger lady - and plus-size pageant organiser Emma Walker, right

Having been bullied throughout her school life, Kirstie hoped the teasing, name-calling and physical attacks would stop when she reached college.

She said: 'I thought it would be different when I got to college but it was the same.'

Eventually she was forced to drop out, but hopes to return now that she has finally learned to love the way she looks.

Kirstie explained that she has tried all sorts of diets to lose weight but that nothing has worked:

'I did it more because people were telling me to lose weight and there was lots of pressure to look a certain way. Obviously for health reasons if I needed to lose weight I would, because health is the most important thing, but then I just think if you love the way you are and you're comfortable what's the problem?'

Presenter Kate Upton - who has spoken about her battle with anorexia in the past - questioned the morality of a beauty pageant for obese women.

She said: 'Obesity is the biggest drain of all eating disorders on the National Health Service. If there were to be a competition for Britain's Best Smoker or Britain's Skinniest Woman there would be an outcry.'

But pageant organiser Emma Walker said it was important to encourage overweight people to feel confident: 'A beauty pageant is a good place to show off yourself and be positive.'

Kristie, who met her boyfriend Alex on an online dating site for big women, said she feels in perfect health and only gets breathless going up and down stairs.

Alex, a self-confessed fan of larger ladies, said: 'I am slightly worried about her health, but what I like about her is that she's really healthy in her mind, and if you have a healthy mind everything else follows after that.'

He added: 'I definitely like bigger girls. They are beautiful. I love Kirstie'

Watch Kirstie on ITV's

This Morning

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol these black men have massive insecurity issues

that's why these clowns are the 1st to put down black women, to mask their own issues

how can black men have reputations worldwide for smashing obese, ugly, pale, whales lol highly embarrassing

lack of self worth

• Upvote 7

lol I ain't even tryna start nothing but I'm seeing ALOT of African man cooning off these days.

Jamaican's it was the norm but I'm noticing more and more African's.

JA pl are actucally on it

affs according to my young uncle, see p*ssy and papers = perfect

his name is also perfect, lmao. fml

I'm all for feeling good about yourself etc

But an 18 year old who is 25 stone and size f*ck*ng 32 :|

Girl needs to lose weight. So unhealthy and promoting that silly pageant and obese is beautiful isn't a good look at all