The 8T2 Lifestory

mitcham maffia

lol see ALI this is exactly what I'm talkin about

I'm talkin about us buckin up in real life, You backin down, trying to turn it into a joke, then waitin outside the club all night for Your link to finish ravin ( by the way nothing is funnier than going to the smokin area to check out smokin chicks and seein this guy still outside the club )

and You say it didn't rhyme

seen.

For more on my life story be sure to buy my biography coming 2012

I WAS WORKING AS A STEWARD AT TOTTENHAM FOOTBALL GROUND WHEN I GOT TALKING TO TWO BLACK GIRLS ONE OF WHICH HAD HUGE d*ck SUCKING LIPS AND THE OTHER OF WHICH WAS A FRIENDLY PERSON. WE GOT TALKING FOR A WHILE AT WHICH POINT I TOLD HER SHE HAD NICE LIPS AND SHE LAUGHED. SHE ASKED ME TO TAKE HER NUMBER. I IGNORED HER. BY THE END OF THE DAY SHE BEGGED ME TO TAKE HER NUMBER I TOOK IT. END OF THE DAY IT WAS TIME TO GO TO THE STATION WHERE SHE SAYS SHE HAS TO WAIT FOR A FRIEND. SO I WENT WITH THE OTHER GIRL WHEN WE GOT TO THE STATION THE GIRL WITH BIG LIPS TURNS UP WITH A GUY WHO IS ALSO IN A WORK UNIFORM RELUCTANTLY THE GIRL APPROACHES US AND THE FOUR OF US GET ON THE TRAIN TOGETHER. THE GUY LOOKS ANNOYED AS I CARRY ON TRYING TO FLIRT WITH THE GIRL WHO IS NOW JUST SITTING LOOKING EMBARASSED AT MY ADVANCES. I CALL HER FEW DAYS LATER AND SHE TELLS ME THAT THE BOY WAS CUSSING YOU. FEW CONVERSATIONS LATER SHE TELLS ME IT IS HER BOYFRIEND AND SHE IS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY. BECAUSE HE HAD CUSSED ME AND I WAS INSECURE I ASKED HER OUT AND SAID DO YOU WANT TO GET A HOTEL ROOM TOGETHER. WHEN WE MEET SHE DOESN’T LOOK AS NICE AS I THOUGHT SHE WOULD. WE GO TO THE HOTEL ANYWAY WHERE I START SUCKING HER TITS AT WHICH POINT SHE SAYS GET OFF WHEN MY BABY SUCKS THESE I DON’T WANT IT TO BE SEXUAL REFFERING TO HER UNBORN CHILD. I ASK HER IF WERE GOING TO f*ck. SHE ACTS WEIRD AND WE START ARGUING. LATER ON THE PHONE SHE BASICALLY TELLS ME WHAT SHE THINKS OF ME AND WE DON’T REALLY TALK EVER AGAIN. SHE LATER DUMPED HER MAN WHO THEN SMASHED HER WINDOWS. NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

• Upvote 2

ur a propper fail bruv, imagine taking a chick who u admit wernt no good, pregnant, not a freak to a hotel

and not beating

and all jokes aside bruv, i might be able to afford hotels willy nilly, but you dont look like you can

also why was you jammin outside a club waiting for a chick, cant u afford entry? super moist maneuvers if i see you im gonna slap you just for thinkin your a galis

your confused

• Upvote 6

i like this 8T2 fella now.

them special needs posters >>>>>>

/

have him up lens.

• Upvote 3

don't hate the playa hate the game

and if me and Lens will ever do this it has to be MMA rules with £1,000 of his money up against £1,000 of mine

I'm surprised on a real one why guys who want to get into like that don't just do that . Rest of us can lay bets down on a winner, someone can film it.

And it would be a clean way to settle differences. The street fight means that guys are just waiting to get pulled away.

EDIT: Rah Woodpecker ODT. :lol: lets see if 8T2 is.

Lens 1/2 Favourite

8t2 3/1 Outsider

• Upvote 3

lol is that what You call spittin on beat?

/

1:32, man says "f*ck wearing shades" with sunglasses on which he wears throughout vid

/

for a small price I could put Your vocals in time with the video. how in 2011 man can have music videos with out of sync vocals in beyond me

but yeah

MMA rules means no headbuttin or elbowin. now if i get DQ'd for headbuttin or elbowin You and it knocks You out, under VIP2 rules we're considerin that a Lens win, right?

and are man saying there are venues where I can select my opponent and fight them?

f*ck the money. You either agree to turn up or it's on when I catch You. which I will. and have. as demonstrated in thread..

we don't listen to Your demands

• Upvote 2