What Is Will Smith Doing?

Mame Biram Diouf

“When I first got into the entertainment industry, I would always watch Rihanna and all those people, so I was like 'Ooh, I have to be this.' So my mom was like 'Just be yourself'. Just two months ago, I kinda gained confidence. I can make my entertainment thing go wherever I want it to go.”

And people wanna try argue this stuff doesn't alter young malleable minds whilst growing up and just brush it off as ''haters'' or ''caring too much etc''

• Upvote 4

Will Smith has the kind of respect from me that I won't even question anything he does.

675b88.jpg

Innit. Guys acting like he knows the guy personally as well. I hate his daughter for some reason. She seems very annoying and spoilt and no way should an 11 year old have a tongue piercing and dress the way she does. What sort of example is that setting to other girls her age

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Her tongue should never be pierced, her ears should only be done once. The hair wouldn't be cut that short and the clothes would be kept to a style she likes as long as its appropriate.

She can get her piercings and cut her hair how she likes when she's 18, when I was 11 I could just about choose my own outfit out the wardrobe without my mum telling me otherwise.

I get that they want their kids to be themselves but you have to protect your children, this has gone too far. Rihanna is a horrendous role model.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Her tongue should never be pierced, her ears should only be done once. The hair wouldn't be cut that short and the clothes would be kept to a style she likes as long as its appropriate.

She can get her piercings and cut her hair how she likes when she's 18, when I was 11 I could just about choose my own outfit out the wardrobe without my mum telling me otherwise.

I get that they want their kids to be themselves but you have to protect your children, this has gone too far. Rihanna is a horrendous role model.

The difference is she was not a normal 11yr old. Did you have a stylist or a music career at that age? Thats the massive difference in this case. I will say that she at least doesn't seem to be allowed to wear revealing clothes.

• Downvote 1

Her tongue should never be pierced,

Why? She's 11 years old

her ears should only be done once.

Why? She's 11 years old

The hair wouldn't be cut that short

Why? She's 11 years old with a bald sides and a bleached/pink head top.

Rihanna is a horrendous role model.

Why are you bringing her into this? She mentioned she wanted to be like Rihanna, young girls love Rihanna and try to be like her. She doesn't set a good example on that basis.

She's a child, she's 11 years old and regardless of who her parents are she should be guarded and kept to an extent so she can enjoy her childhood. Come 18 she can cut her hair and pierce herself but she is no where near old enough to make these adult decisions. Look at all these young star's and how they turn out..

Tell me specifically how an edgy haircut and an extra ear piercing etc robs her childhood? Tell me how it's a direct correlation to failures in later life? With the lifestyle she's living, I'm sure her short hair and piercing are the least of the detriments to her childhood. I understand where you're coming from, and I wouldn't let my daughter act as such. However I wouldn't let my daughter into the entertainment industry at that age, Willow was born into it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1