Misophonia

Seydou

"People who have misophonia are most commonly annoyed, or even enraged, by such ordinary sounds as other people eating, breathing, sniffing, or coughing; certain consonants; or repetitive sounds. People with misophonia may be diagnosed with mood or anxiety disorders as well as obsessive-compulsive disorder."

Was told sh*t could be a brain disorder, just thought it was simply being annoyed with people.

Can't stand noisy eaters, the worst is when someone has their mouth full and they do that horrible throaty sniff (some of you will know what i mean) and then begin clacking. That makes me wanna kill alongside exaggerated coughing near me or near my food.

"Misophonia, literally “hatred of sound,” is a form of decreased sound tolerance. It is a neurological disorder characterized by negative experiences resulting only from specific sounds, whether loud or soft, and is often used interchangeably with the term Selective Sound "Sensitivity.[1] The term was coined by American neuroscientists Pawel Jastreboff and Margaret Jastreboff.[2]"

I am sure everyone has this for certain sounds.

The worst sound for me is when some one touches baloons and they make that squeaky sound. Hate hearing people eat as well I have to eat alone most of the time.

I can't stand the sound of my mum having sex, it really grinds my gears.

Luhlz

/

My brother chews so loudly it f*ck*ng melts my brain, I can't handle it

Gets all defensive when I mention it as well

It's the intermittent chews that get me

Mouth shut, mouth shut, mouth shut, mouth open erghghghgh back to mouth shut f*ck regulate that sh*t, f*ck